Subject: [Bmcu] TR6 for sale

From: Gordon Flitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:59:07 -0600

--===============0940571925==

--047d7bacbcc80c9e5604da7c7390

Anyone interested in buying my 1976 TR6 w/overdrive.  It runs - needs new
interior.  I just bought a '52 TD and need room in my garage.

-- 
Best regards,

Gordon Flitton
Director of Sales
Perfect Search Corporation
565 E Technology Ave
Orem, UT 84097
801-834-1289

This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain
confidential information. Distribution and copying of this message is
prohibited. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us by email
or telephone and permanently destroy this message and all copies of it.

--047d7bacbcc80c9e5604da7c7390
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone interested in buying my 1976 TR6 w/overdrive.=A0 It runs - needs new=
 interior.=A0 I just bought a &#39;52 TD and need room in my garage.<br cle=
ar=3D"all"><br>-- <br><div>Best regards,<br><br>Gordon Flitton<br>Director =
of Sales<br>
Perfect Search Corporation</div><div><div style=3D"color:rgb(34,34,34);font=
-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px">565 E Technology Ave</div><div sty=
le=3D"color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px">Orem=
, UT 84097</div>
</div>
<div>801-834-1289=A0</div>
<div>=A0</div>
<div>This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain =
confidential information. Distribution and copying of this message is prohi=
bited. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us by email or tel=
ephone and permanently destroy this message and all copies of it.</div>

--047d7bacbcc80c9e5604da7c7390--

--===============0940571925==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0940571925==--