Subject: [Bmcu] Fwd: Radiator for 1979 spitfire

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 05:18:54 -0600

--===============1627118320==

--Apple-Mail=_74203937-23EA-4B3F-9AA0-E4773EE64006
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

If anyone can help this chap, please respond directly to the phone or =
email below...

> From: letutt <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Radiator for 1979 spitfire
>=20
> I'm looking for a radiator for my 1979 spitfire.  Please help.  801 =
540-1079 call or text.  [email-masked]=20
> Berk

--Apple-Mail=_74203937-23EA-4B3F-9AA0-E4773EE64006
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>If anyone can help this chap, please respond directly to the =
phone or email below...</div><div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;">letutt &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br></span></div><div=
 style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>Subject: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;"><b>Radiator for 1979 =
spitfire</b><br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: =
0px;"><br></div><div><div>I'm looking for a radiator for my 1979 =
spitfire. &nbsp;Please help. &nbsp;801 540-1079 call or text. &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&nbsp;</div><div>Berk</di=
v></div></blockquote></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_74203937-23EA-4B3F-9AA0-E4773EE64006--

--===============1627118320==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1627118320==--