Subject: [Bmcu] Around the lake Tour

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 18:51:22 -0700

--===============1331404080==
	boundary="_c9ad19e0-6096-4b03-a4ba-d7dcff9eaeae_"

--_c9ad19e0-6096-4b03-a4ba-d7dcff9eaeae_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Well the sun never really did raise but the temps were mild and pleasant.  =
We gathered at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats and discuss t=
he route.  We had a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city street route up =
to Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all the lights in NSL =
and S Bountiful=2C the rest of the drive was all on surface streets so all =
of us were happy.  Pit stop in Kaysville at our usual place now=2C the A-Fr=
esh market=2C picked up John Progess and a couple of others then onto Ogden=
 and Rainbow Gardens.  Funny thing=2C a nice SUV pulls up and the gentleman=
 driver is all atwitter about our cars and he's the owner of Rainbow Garden=
s and wants to know when we come by again to let him know and he'll have re=
freshments for us.  Dang.  So up through Ogden Canyon we come upon construc=
tion and a single lane but after a five minute wait we get the green light =
and progress on.  Up to Pineview and Ogden Valley=2C a beautiful time of ye=
ar up there=2C Angus cattle lounging and horses playing=3B Huntsville where=
 the original blacksmith shop still stands=2C Eden and Liberty a place wher=
e time has stood still since 1909.  Up the hill to North Ogden Divide where=
 the last mile is rather steep.  I kept the MGA right on my bumper but he r=
an right up the hill without a wheeze or whimper as did all.  Over the top =
and down viewing that wonderful vista=2C down to Washington Blvd and Steiny=
's at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen.  The Masters T=
ournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. Giants on the r=
est=2C I was so fine with that.  After lunch all went their merry ways=2C I=
 stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live in Ogden anyway.   =20
So this is the furthest north we normally go except the huge car show up in=
 Logan over the 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of the world =
up here.  I spied a few cameras among us and kindly send what you have to R=
ob Foye our newsletter editor at [email-masked] because the Lord knows =
I am certainly no photographer...  at all.  Brain-O here did not bring a si=
gn in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see who was there. =20
To everyone that attended=2C Thank You.  John and Joey Stein were very impr=
essed with us and our cars.  Michael our waiter says we're a classy group. =
 Hmmm=2C wonder what he's used to. =20
Another one on the books and a success=2C turning heads wherever we go in o=
ur time machines.
Paul=2C Membership & Regalia [email-masked] 801.395.4818           =
   		 	   		  =

--_c9ad19e0-6096-4b03-a4ba-d7dcff9eaeae_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Well the sun never really did ra=
ise but the temps were mild and pleasant. &nbsp=3BWe gathered at MoJo Fly-T=
hru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats and discuss the route. &nbsp=3BWe had =
a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city street route up to Kaysville with =
just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all the lights in NSL and S Bountiful=2C=
 the rest of the drive was all on surface streets so all of us were happy. =
&nbsp=3BPit stop in Kaysville at our usual place now=2C the A-Fresh market=
=2C picked up John Progess and a couple of others then onto Ogden and Rainb=
ow Gardens. &nbsp=3BFunny thing=2C a nice SUV pulls up and the gentleman dr=
iver is all atwitter about our cars and he's the owner of Rainbow Gardens a=
nd wants to know when we come by again to let him know and he'll have refre=
shments for us. &nbsp=3BDang. &nbsp=3BSo up through Ogden Canyon we come up=
on construction and a single lane but after a five minute wait we get the g=
reen light and progress on. &nbsp=3BUp to Pineview and Ogden Valley=2C a be=
autiful time of year up there=2C&nbsp=3BAngus&nbsp=3Bcattle lounging and ho=
rses playing=3B Huntsville where the original blacksmith shop still stands=
=2C Eden and Liberty a place where time has stood still since 1909. &nbsp=
=3BUp the hill to North Ogden Divide where the last mile is rather steep. &=
nbsp=3BI kept the MGA right on my bumper but he ran right up the hill witho=
ut a&nbsp=3Bwheeze&nbsp=3Bor&nbsp=3Bwhimper as did all. &nbsp=3BOver the to=
p and down viewing that wonderful vista=2C down to Washington Blvd and Stei=
ny's at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen. &nbsp=3BThe =
Masters Tournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. Giants=
 on the rest=2C I was so fine with that. &nbsp=3BAfter lunch all went their=
 merry ways=2C I stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live in Ogd=
en anyway. &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B<div><br></div><div>So this is the&nbsp=3Bfurth=
est&nbsp=3Bnorth we normally go except the huge car show up in Logan over t=
he 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of the world up here. &nbs=
p=3BI&nbsp=3Bspied&nbsp=3Ba few cameras among us and kindly send what you h=
ave to Rob Foye our newsletter editor at [email-masked] because the Lor=
d knows I am certainly no photographer... &nbsp=3Bat all. &nbsp=3BBrain-O h=
ere did not bring a sign in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see w=
ho was there. &nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>To everyone that attended=
=2C Thank You. &nbsp=3BJohn and Joey Stein were very impressed with us and =
our cars. &nbsp=3BMichael our waiter says we're a classy group. &nbsp=3BHmm=
m=2C wonder what he's used to. &nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>Another on=
e on the books and a success=2C turning heads wherever we go in our time ma=
chines.</div><div><br></div><div>Paul=2C Membership &amp=3B&nbsp=3BRegalia =
BMCUtah</div><div>[email-masked] 801.395.4818 &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B &=
nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B</div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_c9ad19e0-6096-4b03-a4ba-d7dcff9eaeae_--

--===============1331404080==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1331404080==--