Subject: [Bmcu] Pictures posted from tech session and St Patrick's lunch

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:11:24 -0600

I've got some pictures posted on our website from the tech session -- what a beautiful day, and I even have the (slight) sunburn to prove it!  A big thanks to Rich and Jim and all who were involved with getting it set up.

   http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/04/great-turnout-for-first-tech-session-of-the-year/

I've also got a few pictures up from our St. Patrick's Day lunch get-together:

   http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/

As always, you can email photos from our events to me at [email-masked].

-Drew Frink
BMCU webguy
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:35:21 -0600

--===============1959343280==
	boundary="_af8dfe04-4758-43eb-bc59-12117cd3c778_"

--_af8dfe04-4758-43eb-bc59-12117cd3c778_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Excellent stuff=2C Drew.  Thanks for getting it up on line and out to the m=
embers.

Roger D

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon=2C 1 Apr 2013 20:11:24 -0600
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Bmcu] Pictures posted from tech session and St Patrick's lunch
>=20
> I've got some pictures posted on our website from the tech session -- wha=
t a beautiful day=2C and I even have the (slight) sunburn to prove it!  A b=
ig thanks to Rich and Jim and all who were involved with getting it set up.
>=20
>    http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/04/great-turnout-for-first-tech-session-of=
-the-year/
>=20
> I've also got a few pictures up from our St. Patrick's Day lunch get-toge=
ther:
>=20
>=20
> As always=2C you can email photos from our events to me at webmaster@bmcu=
tah.org.
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/rogerdavis=
[email-masked]
 		 	   		  =

--_af8dfe04-4758-43eb-bc59-12117cd3c778_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Excellent stuff=2C Drew.&nbsp=3B=
 Thanks for getting it up on line and out to the members.<br><br>Roger D<br=
><br><div><div id=3D"SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div>&gt=3B From: [email-masked]=
om<br>&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 1 Apr 2013 20:11:24 -0600<br>&gt=3B To: Bmcu@auto=
x.team.net<br>&gt=3B Subject: [Bmcu] Pictures posted from tech session and =
St Patrick's lunch<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B I've got some pictures posted on ou=
r website from the tech session -- what a beautiful day=2C and I even have =
the (slight) sunburn to prove it!  A big thanks to Rich and Jim and all who=
 were involved with getting it set up.<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B    http://www.b=
mcutah.org/2013/04/great-turnout-for-first-tech-session-of-the-year/<br>&gt=
=3B <br>&gt=3B I've also got a few pictures up from our St. Patrick's Day l=
unch get-together:<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B    http://www.bmcutah.org/photos/<b=
r>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B As always=2C you can email photos from our events to me=
 at [email-masked].<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B -Drew Frink<br>&gt=3B BMCU =
webguy<br>&gt=3B _______________________________________________<br>&gt=3B =
[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&g=
t=3B Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team=
.net/forums<br>&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/bmcu/[email-masked]<br></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_af8dfe04-4758-43eb-bc59-12117cd3c778_--

--===============1959343280==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1959343280==--