Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Around the lake Tour

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:11:46 -0600

--===============1432453189==
	boundary="_f30aa6ae-70b6-4dd6-bd4b-94fc466bfef8_"

--_f30aa6ae-70b6-4dd6-bd4b-94fc466bfef8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Paul=2C

Sounds like you had a great time today.  My day was a very good one also.  =
Robert Norcross and I were able to reinstall my newly lined gas tanks in my=
 Yellow Sunbeam Alpine=2C put some sound suppressor material on the rear fe=
nders and gas tanks=2C removed and replaced the hood striker=2C installed n=
ew gas line=2C and replaced a fuel filter.  Then I took Yellow out for a tw=
enty mile drive and all worked as advertised.  Just a few more basic mainte=
nance items and I'll be ready for the next event.  BTW=2C the new U-joints =
really smoothed out the terrible vibration that I had.

Hope you all enjoyed Paul's excursion around the Pineview Reservoir.  Wish =
I could have been there=2C but my Alpine is now much better suited for the =
season with the new parts.

Roger D

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat=2C 13 Apr 2013 18:51:22 -0700
Subject: [Bmcu] Around the lake Tour

=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
Well the sun never really did raise but the temps were mild and pleasant.  =
We gathered at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats and discuss t=
he route.  We had a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city street route up =
to Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all the lights in NSL =
and S Bountiful=2C the rest of the drive was all on surface streets so all =
of us were happy.  Pit stop in Kaysville at our usual place now=2C the A-Fr=
esh market=2C picked up John Progess and a couple of others then onto Ogden=
 and Rainbow Gardens.  Funny thing=2C a nice SUV pulls up and the gentleman=
 driver is all atwitter about our cars and he's the owner of Rainbow Garden=
s and wants to know when we come by again to let him know and he'll have re=
freshments for us.  Dang.  So up through Ogden Canyon we come upon construc=
tion and a single lane but after a five minute wait we get the green light =
and progress on.  Up to Pineview and Ogden Valley=2C a beautiful time of ye=
ar up there=2C Angus cattle lounging and horses playing=3B Huntsville where=
 the original blacksmith shop still stands=2C Eden and Liberty a place wher=
e time has stood still since 1909.  Up the hill to North Ogden Divide where=
 the last mile is rather steep.  I kept the MGA right on my bumper but he r=
an right up the hill without a wheeze or whimper as did all.  Over the top =
and down viewing that wonderful vista=2C down to Washington Blvd and Steiny=
's at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen.  The Masters T=
ournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. Giants on the r=
est=2C I was so fine with that.  After lunch all went their merry ways=2C I=
 stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live in Ogden anyway.   =20
So this is the furthest north we normally go except the huge car show up in=
 Logan over the 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of the world =
up here.  I spied a few cameras among us and kindly send what you have to R=
ob Foye our newsletter editor at [email-masked] because the Lord knows =
I am certainly no photographer...  at all.  Brain-O here did not bring a si=
gn in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see who was there. =20
To everyone that attended=2C Thank You.  John and Joey Stein were very impr=
essed with us and our cars.  Michael our waiter says we're a classy group. =
 Hmmm=2C wonder what he's used to. =20
Another one on the books and a success=2C turning heads wherever we go in o=
ur time machines.
Paul=2C Membership & Regalia [email-masked] 801.395.4818           =
   		 	   		  =0A=

_______________________________________________=0A=
[email-masked]=0A=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive=0A=
@msn.com 		 	   		  =

--_f30aa6ae-70b6-4dd6-bd4b-94fc466bfef8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Paul=2C<br><br>Sounds like you h=
ad a great time today.&nbsp=3B My day was a very good one also.&nbsp=3B Rob=
ert Norcross and I were able to reinstall my newly lined gas tanks in my Ye=
llow Sunbeam Alpine=2C put some sound suppressor material on the rear fende=
rs and gas tanks=2C removed and replaced the hood striker=2C installed new =
gas line=2C and replaced a fuel filter.&nbsp=3B Then I took Yellow out for =
a twenty mile drive and all worked as advertised.&nbsp=3B Just a few more b=
asic maintenance items and I'll be ready for the next event.&nbsp=3B BTW=2C=
 the new U-joints really smoothed out the terrible vibration that I had.<br=
><br>Hope you all enjoyed Paul's excursion around the Pineview Reservoir.&n=
bsp=3B Wish I could have been there=2C but my Alpine is now much better sui=
ted for the season with the new parts.<br><br>Roger D<br><br><div><div id=
=3D"SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div><hr id=3D"stopSpelling">From: [email-masked]=
m<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Date: Sat=2C 13 Apr 2013 18:51:22 -0700<br>=
Subject: [Bmcu] Around the lake Tour<br><br>=0A=
=0A=
<style><!--=0A=
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {=0A=
padding:0px=3B=0A=
}=0A=
=0A=
.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {=0A=
font-size:12pt=3B=0A=
font-family:Calibri=3B=0A=
}=0A=
=0A=
--></style>=0A=
<div dir=3D"ltr">Well the sun never really did raise but the temps were mil=
d and pleasant. &nbsp=3BWe gathered at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th =
for treats and discuss the route. &nbsp=3BWe had a TD and an MGA so we opte=
d for the city street route up to Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 =
to avoid all the lights in NSL and S Bountiful=2C the rest of the drive was=
 all on surface streets so all of us were happy. &nbsp=3BPit stop in Kaysvi=
lle at our usual place now=2C the A-Fresh market=2C picked up John Progess =
and a couple of others then onto Ogden and Rainbow Gardens. &nbsp=3BFunny t=
hing=2C a nice SUV pulls up and the gentleman driver is all atwitter about =
our cars and he's the owner of Rainbow Gardens and wants to know when we co=
me by again to let him know and he'll have refreshments for us. &nbsp=3BDan=
g. &nbsp=3BSo up through Ogden Canyon we come upon construction and a singl=
e lane but after a five minute wait we get the green light and progress on.=
 &nbsp=3BUp to Pineview and Ogden Valley=2C a beautiful time of year up the=
re=2C&nbsp=3BAngus&nbsp=3Bcattle lounging and horses playing=3B Huntsville =
where the original blacksmith shop still stands=2C Eden and Liberty a place=
 where time has stood still since 1909. &nbsp=3BUp the hill to North Ogden =
Divide where the last mile is rather steep. &nbsp=3BI kept the MGA right on=
 my bumper but he ran right up the hill without a&nbsp=3Bwheeze&nbsp=3Bor&n=
bsp=3Bwhimper as did all. &nbsp=3BOver the top and down viewing that wonder=
ful vista=2C down to Washington Blvd and Steiny's at the BDO for some of Jo=
ey's fine fare from the kitchen. &nbsp=3BThe Masters Tournament was playing=
 on half of their screens and Cubs vs. Giants on the rest=2C I was so fine =
with that. &nbsp=3BAfter lunch all went their merry ways=2C I stayed to see=
 more of the golf tournament as I live in Ogden anyway. &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B<d=
iv><br></div><div>So this is the&nbsp=3Bfurthest&nbsp=3Bnorth we normally g=
o except the huge car show up in Logan over the 4th of July and I like show=
ing folks our part of the world up here. &nbsp=3BI&nbsp=3Bspied&nbsp=3Ba fe=
w cameras among us and kindly send what you have to Rob Foye our newsletter=
 editor at [email-masked] because the Lord knows I am certainly no phot=
ographer... &nbsp=3Bat all. &nbsp=3BBrain-O here did not bring a sign in sh=
eet either but from the pictures you'll see who was there. &nbsp=3B</div><d=
iv><br></div><div>To everyone that attended=2C Thank You. &nbsp=3BJohn and =
Joey Stein were very impressed with us and our cars. &nbsp=3BMichael our wa=
iter says we're a classy group. &nbsp=3BHmmm=2C wonder what he's used to. &=
nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>Another one on the books and a success=2C =
turning heads wherever we go in our time machines.</div><div><br></div><div=
>Paul=2C Membership &amp=3B&nbsp=3BRegalia BMCUtah</div><div>[email-masked]=
m 801.395.4818 &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B &nbsp=3B &nbsp=
=3B</div> 		 	   		  </div>=0A=
<br>_______________________________________________=0A=
[email-masked]=0A=
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive=0A=
@msn.com</div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_f30aa6ae-70b6-4dd6-bd4b-94fc466bfef8_--

--===============1432453189==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1432453189==--

---

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:01:43 -0600

--===============0335542436==

--Apple-Mail=_DB36D98D-CA4B-489D-B8A2-8AF5997D0DE4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

I've got a few pictures of the event up on our site now:

   http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/04/once-around-the-lake/

Bummed I couldn't make the drive, should be able to join in for the =
Antelope Island drive next month -- assuming my carbs come back from the =
rebuilders in time...

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org
Member's password: Lucas

On Apr 13, 2013, at 7:51 PM, Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Well the sun never really did raise but the temps were mild and =
pleasant.  We gathered at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats =
and discuss the route.  We had a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city =
street route up to Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all =
the lights in NSL and S Bountiful, the rest of the drive was all on =
surface streets so all of us were happy.  Pit stop in Kaysville at our =
usual place now, the A-Fresh market, picked up John Progess and a couple =
of others then onto Ogden and Rainbow Gardens.  Funny thing, a nice SUV =
pulls up and the gentleman driver is all atwitter about our cars and =
he's the owner of Rainbow Gardens and wants to know when we come by =
again to let him know and he'll have refreshments for us.  Dang.  So up =
through Ogden Canyon we come upon construction and a single lane but =
after a five minute wait we get the green light and progress on.  Up to =
Pineview and Ogden Valley, a beautiful time of year up there, Angus =
cattle lounging and horses playing; Huntsville where the original =
blacksmith shop still stands, Eden and Liberty a place where time has =
stood still since 1909.  Up the hill to North Ogden Divide where the =
last mile is rather steep.  I kept the MGA right on my bumper but he ran =
right up the hill without a wheeze or whimper as did all.  Over the top =
and down viewing that wonderful vista, down to Washington Blvd and =
Steiny's at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen.  The =
Masters Tournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. =
Giants on the rest, I was so fine with that.  After lunch all went their =
merry ways, I stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live in =
Ogden anyway.   =20
>=20
> So this is the furthest north we normally go except the huge car show =
up in Logan over the 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of =
the world up here.  I spied a few cameras among us and kindly send what =
you have to Rob Foye our newsletter editor at [email-masked] because =
the Lord knows I am certainly no photographer...  at all.  Brain-O here =
did not bring a sign in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see =
who was there. =20
>=20
> To everyone that attended, Thank You.  John and Joey Stein were very =
impressed with us and our cars.  Michael our waiter says we're a classy =
group.  Hmmm, wonder what he's used to. =20
>=20
> Another one on the books and a success, turning heads wherever we go =
in our time machines.
>=20
> Paul, Membership & Regalia BMCUtah
> [email-masked] 801.395.4818            =20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_DB36D98D-CA4B-489D-B8A2-8AF5997D0DE4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><base href=3D"x-msg://52/"></head><body =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've got a few pictures of the =
event up on our site now:<div><br></div><div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/04/once-around-the-lake/">http://www.b=
mcutah.org/2013/04/once-around-the-lake/</a></div><div><br></div><div>Bumm=
ed I couldn't make the drive, should be able to join in for the Antelope =
Island drive next month -- assuming my carbs come back from the =
rebuilders in time...</div><div>
<br><div apple-content-edited=3D"true">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>--</div><div>Drew Frink,&nbsp;BMCU Webguy</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org">http://www.bmcutah.org</a></div><div>Membe=
r's password: Lucas</div><div><br></div></div></div></div><div><div>On =
Apr 13, 2013, at 7:51 PM, Eugene Jaroch &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
class=3D"hmmessage" style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div dir=3D"ltr">Well the sun never =
really did raise but the temps were mild and pleasant. &nbsp;We gathered =
at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats and discuss the route. =
&nbsp;We had a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city street route up to =
Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all the lights in NSL =
and S Bountiful, the rest of the drive was all on surface streets so all =
of us were happy. &nbsp;Pit stop in Kaysville at our usual place now, =
the A-Fresh market, picked up John Progess and a couple of others then =
onto Ogden and Rainbow Gardens. &nbsp;Funny thing, a nice SUV pulls up =
and the gentleman driver is all atwitter about our cars and he's the =
owner of Rainbow Gardens and wants to know when we come by again to let =
him know and he'll have refreshments for us. &nbsp;Dang. &nbsp;So up =
through Ogden Canyon we come upon construction and a single lane but =
after a five minute wait we get the green light and progress on. =
&nbsp;Up to Pineview and Ogden Valley, a beautiful time of year up =
there,&nbsp;Angus&nbsp;cattle lounging and horses playing; Huntsville =
where the original blacksmith shop still stands, Eden and Liberty a =
place where time has stood still since 1909. &nbsp;Up the hill to North =
Ogden Divide where the last mile is rather steep. &nbsp;I kept the MGA =
right on my bumper but he ran right up the hill without =
a&nbsp;wheeze&nbsp;or&nbsp;whimper as did all. &nbsp;Over the top and =
down viewing that wonderful vista, down to Washington Blvd and Steiny's =
at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen. &nbsp;The =
Masters Tournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. =
Giants on the rest, I was so fine with that. &nbsp;After lunch all went =
their merry ways, I stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live =
in Ogden anyway. &nbsp; &nbsp;<div><br></div><div>So this is =
the&nbsp;furthest&nbsp;north we normally go except the huge car show up =
in Logan over the 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of the =
world up here. &nbsp;I&nbsp;spied&nbsp;a few cameras among us and kindly =
send what you have to Rob Foye our newsletter editor at<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>because the Lord knows I am =
certainly no photographer... &nbsp;at all. &nbsp;Brain-O here did not =
bring a sign in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see who was =
there. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>To everyone that attended, Thank =
You. &nbsp;John and Joey Stein were very impressed with us and our cars. =
&nbsp;Michael our waiter says we're a classy group. &nbsp;Hmmm, wonder =
what he's used to. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Another one on the =
books and a success, turning heads wherever we go in our time =
machines.</div><div><br></div><div>Paul, Membership &amp;&nbsp;Regalia =
BMCUtah</div><div><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>801.395.4818 &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp;</div></div>_______________________________________________<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>Donate:<spa=
n class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]</a></div></blockquo=
te></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_DB36D98D-CA4B-489D-B8A2-8AF5997D0DE4--

--===============0335542436==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0335542436==--