Subject: [Bmcu] Park City Cars n Coffee this Sat. 9am

From: Jay Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:14:49 -0600

--===============0247108485==
	boundary="_eb085970-1c9e-4d8a-ab14-db78d233a8e5_"

--_eb085970-1c9e-4d8a-ab14-db78d233a8e5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

BMCUers--PC Cars n Coffee is back for its 3rd year!  This Saturday May 4th =
at 9am at the Kimball Junction Starbucks.  Any car or motorcycle is welcome=
.  Most of us are British Car folks=2C but we've had all sorts of things sh=
ow up.  Everyone and anyone are welcome.
PC CnC will be meeting 9am the first Sat. of each month of the drivable yea=
r.  We're usually there for 1-1.5 hrs. and then it's warm enough to put the=
 top down and drive.  This is a relaxed gathering of seasoned racers=2C old=
 guy mechanics=2C and young guns who know lots to very little about cars.  =
We've had anywhere from 3 to 15 cars show up=2C from MG and Triumph to Asto=
n Martin and Porsche.
Directions are to take the Kimball Jct. Exit off I-80 and drive like you're=
 going south towards Park City.  Take your 2nd left at the stoplight (immed=
iately after exiting from I-80=2C past McDonalds) and look for the Starbuck=
s.  It's near TJ Maxx=2C Michael's=2C and Papa Johns.  The parking lot is h=
uge=2C so look for British Cars and you should be good.  Otherwise=2C call =
me on my cell phone=2C and I'll direct you if you're lost.
We might be changing location for June through Oct. to one block down..we'l=
l discuss it Sat.
Jay Williams
1980 MGB (black)
Biology=2C Anatomy and Physiology=2C and Environmental Science Teacher=20
Oakley School=20
www.oakley-school.com=20
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145=20
cell: (435)-640-0630
Oakley=2C UT (just east of Park City) 		 	   		  =

--_eb085970-1c9e-4d8a-ab14-db78d233a8e5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>BMCUers--PC Cars n Coffee is bac=
k for its 3rd year! &nbsp=3BThis Saturday May 4th at 9am at the Kimball Jun=
ction Starbucks. &nbsp=3BAny car or motorcycle is welcome. &nbsp=3BMost of =
us are British Car folks=2C but we've had all sorts of things show up. &nbs=
p=3BEveryone and anyone are welcome.<div><br></div><div>PC CnC will be meet=
ing 9am the first Sat. of each month of the drivable year. &nbsp=3BWe're us=
ually there for 1-1.5 hrs. and then it's warm enough to put the top down an=
d drive. &nbsp=3BThis is a relaxed gathering of seasoned racers=2C old guy =
mechanics=2C and young guns who know lots to very little about cars. &nbsp=
=3BWe've had anywhere from 3 to 15 cars show up=2C from MG and Triumph to A=
ston Martin and Porsche.</div><div><br></div><div>Directions are to take th=
e Kimball Jct. Exit off I-80 and drive like you're going south towards Park=
 City. &nbsp=3BTake your 2nd left at the stoplight (immediately after exiti=
ng from I-80=2C past McDonalds) and look for the Starbucks. &nbsp=3BIt's ne=
ar TJ Maxx=2C Michael's=2C and Papa Johns. &nbsp=3BThe parking lot is huge=
=2C so look for British Cars and you should be good. &nbsp=3BOtherwise=2C c=
all me on my cell phone=2C and I'll direct you if you're lost.</div><div><b=
r></div><div>We might be changing location for June through Oct. to one blo=
ck down..we'll discuss it Sat.</div><div><br></div><div>Jay Williams<br>198=
0 MGB (black)<br>Biology=2C Anatomy and Physiology=2C&nbsp=3Band Environmen=
tal Science Teacher <br>Oakley School <br>www.oakley-school.com <br>work: (=
435)-783-5001 ext 145 <br>cell: (435)-640-0630<br>Oakley=2C UT (just east o=
f Park City)</div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_eb085970-1c9e-4d8a-ab14-db78d233a8e5_--

--===============0247108485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0247108485==--