Subject: [Bmcu] Around the Lake Tour

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:47:47 -0700

--===============1745380271==
	boundary="_0044e8e5-8742-4e5b-bb44-91bd85d22132_"

--_0044e8e5-8742-4e5b-bb44-91bd85d22132_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello All=2C
We start on Saturday morning at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th & 4th behind th=
e Tin Angel on 4th W.  We shall meander up to Kaysville=2C Rainbow Gardens=
=2C around Pineview then up and over North Ogden Divide.  Down on Washingto=
n we will head into Ogden then a right at 2nd to the water tower in the Bus=
iness Depot Ogden and on to Steiny's for lunch=2C second street in and nort=
h to Bldg. 3-B.  Eleven screens and John should have the Masters on at leas=
t half of them.
Rob has a very slick description of the Tour in our latest newsletter at ww=
w.bmcutha.org  with a map of the whole run. =20
Weather should be "Aces" so crank up that wonderful Brit car=2C it's been s=
o long and I know you want to.  Come enjoy our yearly run up to our local H=
igh Country in Ogden Valley.
I'll have my walkie talkies as usual but if you have a CB all the better=2C=
 lucky Ch. 21 or TBD. and note my cell # 801.395.4818
Paul=2C Membership & Regalia BMCUtah801.395.4818   		 	   		  =

--_0044e8e5-8742-4e5b-bb44-91bd85d22132_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Hello All=2C<div><br></div><div>=
We start on Saturday morning at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th &amp=3B 4th beh=
ind the Tin Angel on 4th W. &nbsp=3BWe shall meander up to Kaysville=2C Rai=
nbow Gardens=2C around Pineview then up and over North Ogden Divide. &nbsp=
=3BDown on Washington we will head into Ogden then a right at 2nd to the wa=
ter tower in the Business Depot Ogden and on to Steiny's for lunch=2C secon=
d street in and north to Bldg. 3-B. &nbsp=3BEleven screens and John should =
have the Masters on at least half of them.</div><div><br></div><div>Rob has=
 a very slick description of the Tour in our latest newsletter at www.bmcut=
ha.org &nbsp=3Bwith a map of the whole run. &nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Weather should be "Aces" so crank up that wonderful Brit car=2C it's bee=
n so long and I know you want to. &nbsp=3BCome enjoy our yearly run up to o=
ur local High Country in Ogden Valley.</div><div><br></div><div>I'll have m=
y walkie talkies as usual but if you have a CB all the better=2C lucky Ch. =
21 or TBD. and note my cell # 801.395.4818</div><div><br></div><div>Paul=2C=
 Membership &amp=3B Regalia BMCUtah</div><div>801.395.4818 &nbsp=3B</div> 	=
	 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_0044e8e5-8742-4e5b-bb44-91bd85d22132_--

--===============1745380271==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1745380271==--