Subject: [Bmcu] Triumph up for sale

From: Timothy Lurker Sr. <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:27:47 -0600

--===============1592824794==
	boundary="_ce4adcc5-a380-4c7c-aded-3ec5b44174b6_"

--_ce4adcc5-a380-4c7c-aded-3ec5b44174b6_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a 1970 Triumph spitfire that I'm thinking about selling. I have comp=
letely disassembled it and have already painted the frame=2C suspension. al=
so have installed new drilled slotted rotors=2C performance springs in forn=
t=2C and GAZ front shocks. I also switched the motor for a 1500 and trans. =
the head has been rebuilt. I have the hard top and a GT6 bonnet=2C 4 each m=
ag wheels=2C spacers for wheels that will go with it. right now I'm tring t=
o see if any one would want it. I'm not sure on price have to see what I ha=
ve put into it. if the are interested in it please call me or email and I c=
an send pictures. email [email-masked] phone 801-362-8275 I liv=
e in Lehi.
=20
thanks
Tim Lurker 		 	   		  =

--_ce4adcc5-a380-4c7c-aded-3ec5b44174b6_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I have a 1970 Triumph spitfire t=
hat I'm thinking about selling. I have completely disassembled it and have =
already painted the frame=2C suspension. also have installed new drilled sl=
otted rotors=2C performance springs in fornt=2C and GAZ front shocks. I als=
o switched the motor for a 1500 and trans. the head has been rebuilt. I hav=
e the hard top and a GT6 bonnet=2C 4 each mag wheels=2C spacers for wheels&=
nbsp=3Bthat will go with it. right now I'm tring to see if any one would wa=
nt it. I'm not sure on price have to see what I have put into it. if the ar=
e interested in it please call me or email and I can send pictures. email <=
A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>=
 phone 801-362-8275 I live in Lehi.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
thanks<BR>
Tim Lurker<BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_ce4adcc5-a380-4c7c-aded-3ec5b44174b6_--

--===============1592824794==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1592824794==--