Subject: Re: [Bmcu] tech day

From: "Rob Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:37:40 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1734985791==
	boundary=----_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266
	charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When and where will this Tech Day be?  And will there be anyone there that =
can show me how to adjust my carbs on my 71 GT6?  Also, I have tons of part=
s that came with my car, so if there are any needs, let me know and I will =
bring it if I have it...

_______________________________________________________
Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
              http://www.doteasy.com 
------_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266
	charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When and where will this Tech Day be?  And will there be anyone there that =
can show me how to adjust my carbs on my 71 GT6?  Also, I have tons of part=
s that came with my car, so if there are any needs, let me know and I will =
bring it if I have it...

_______________________________________________________<br \>
Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting<br \>
<a href=3d"http://www.doteasy.com">http://www.doteasy.com</a>
------_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266--

--===============1734985791==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1734985791==--