Subject: [Bmcu] BMCU Steamboat Details

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:35:32 -0700

--===============1211048670==

--Apple-Mail=_D58C974A-4D2B-4D4F-A618-D83B638FC869
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Below you will find the link to the condo setup that Jim found for our =
trip to Steamboat. For a few of us with smaller groups found the cost to =
be a bit higher than desired, so we've booked rooms at a nearby Holiday =
Inn as an alternate:

=
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/steamboat-springs/sbsco/hoteldetail=

Questions should be directed to Jim Stover or Larry Farrington, I'm just =
a message relay in this process. :)

> > From: [email-masked]
> > Subject: BMCU Steamboat Details
> > Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:40:08 -0700
> > To: [email-masked]
> >=20
> > Hi Jim,
> >=20
> > I have made arrangements with The Lodge at Steamboat to operate on a =
"free sell" basis for your Car Club stay in Steamboat this upcoming May.
> >=20
> > They have extended me this courtesy until March 1st. So, I'm asking =
for all folks interested in staying at The Lodge at Steamboat to =
register on-line to secure their spot prior to March 1st. This will =
enable me to block the correct number of units for the group stay. If =
folks decide to join on after March 1st, that's fine, but payment in =
full will be due, and reservations will be subject to lodging =
availability. At this time, I'm asking for a $50 deposit, and final =
payment for those registering prior to March 1st won't be until April =
15th.
> >=20
> > There is information on the registration website regarding The Lodge =
as well as the Strawberry Park Hot Springs trips I have set up. After =
driving all day, a soak in the springs is a wonderful thing!
> >=20
> > http://trips.skigroup.net/bmcusteamboat2013
> >=20
> > Please let me know if you need any further information at this time.
> >=20
> > Regards,
> >=20
> > Damian
> > ((
> > ))
> > ((
> > ))
> > Damian D'Apolito
> > Tour & Travel Consultant
> > Independent Contractor for Skigroup.net
> > 303.530.1060 office
> > 720-242.7556 fax
> > 720.635.6136 mobile
> > www.skigroup.net * CST# 2093375

--Apple-Mail=_D58C974A-4D2B-4D4F-A618-D83B638FC869
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Below =
you will find the link to the condo setup that Jim found for our trip to =
Steamboat. For a few of us with smaller groups found the cost to be a =
bit higher than desired, so we've booked rooms at a nearby Holiday Inn =
as an alternate:<div><br></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/steamboat-springs/sbsco/hot=
eldetail">http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/steamboat-springs/sbsco/h=
oteldetail</a></div><div><br></div><div>Questions should be directed to =
Jim Stover or Larry Farrington, I'm just a message relay in this =
process. :)</div><div><br></div><div><div><br><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; font-size: 16px; =
font-family: Arial, sans-serif; "><span id=3D"OLK_SRC_BODY_SECTION"><div =
class=3D"hmmessage"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>&gt; From: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; =
Subject: BMCU Steamboat Details<br>
&gt; Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:40:08 -0700<br>
&gt; To: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Hi Jim,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I have made arrangements with The Lodge at Steamboat to operate on =
a "free sell" basis for your Car Club stay in Steamboat this upcoming =
May.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; They have extended me this courtesy until March 1st. So, I'm asking =
for all folks interested in staying at The Lodge at Steamboat to =
register on-line to secure their spot prior to March 1st. This will =
enable me to block the correct number of units for the
 group stay. If folks decide to join on after March 1st, that's fine, =
but payment in full will be due, and reservations will be subject to =
lodging availability. At this time, I'm asking for a $50 deposit, and =
final payment for those registering prior to March
 1st won't be until April 15th.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; There is information on the registration website regarding The =
Lodge as well as the Strawberry Park Hot Springs trips I have set up. =
After driving all day, a soak in the springs is a wonderful thing!<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://trips.skigroup.net/bmcusteamboat2013">http://trips.skigroup=
.net/bmcusteamboat2013</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Please let me know if you need any further information at this =
time.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Regards,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Damian<br>
&gt; ((<br>
&gt; ))<br>
&gt; ((<br>
&gt; ))<br>
&gt; Damian D'Apolito<br>
&gt; Tour &amp; Travel Consultant<br>
&gt; Independent Contractor for <a =
href=3D"http://Skigroup.net">Skigroup.net</a><br>
&gt; 303.530.1060 office<br>
&gt; 720-242.7556 fax<br>
&gt; 720.635.6136 mobile<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://www.skigroup.net">www.skigroup.net</a> * CST# =
2093375<br></div></div></div></span></div></blockquote></div><br></div></b=
ody></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_D58C974A-4D2B-4D4F-A618-D83B638FC869--

--===============1211048670==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1211048670==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:42:58 -0700

It is a shame that the Labor Day weekend street races that Rocky 
Mountain Vintage
Racing put on are a thing of the past.  Those were fun times in Steamboat.

mjb.

---

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:12:05 -0700

--===============0094909062==
	boundary="_ebdba097-bf08-4698-975c-c5dbf076ba99_"

--_ebdba097-bf08-4698-975c-c5dbf076ba99_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I could not agree with you more=2C Mark.  It was a fun and challenging race=
.

Roger D

> Date: Tue=2C 19 Feb 2013 20:42:58 -0700
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Bmcu] BMCU Steamboat Details
>=20
> It is a shame that the Labor Day weekend street races that Rocky=20
> Mountain Vintage
> Racing put on are a thing of the past.  Those were fun times in Steamboat=
.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/rogerdavis=
[email-masked]
 		 	   		  =

--_ebdba097-bf08-4698-975c-c5dbf076ba99_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I could not agree with you more=
=2C Mark.&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3BIt was a fun and challenging race.<br><br>Roger D<=
br><br><br>> Date&#58=3B Tue=2C 19 Feb 2013 20&#58=3B42&#58=3B58 -0700<br>>=
 From&#58=3B mark&#64=3Bbradakis.com<br>> To&#58=3B Bmcu&#64=3Bautox.team.n=
et<br>> Subject&#58=3B Re&#58=3B &#91=3BBmcu&#93=3B BMCU Steamboat Details<=
br>> <br>> It is a shame that the Labor Day weekend street races that Rocky=
 <br>> Mountain Vintage<br>> Racing put on are a thing of the past.  Those =
were fun times in Steamboat.<br>> <br>> mjb.<br>> <br>> <br>> _____________=
__________________________________<br>> Bmcu&#64=3Bautox.team.net<br>> Dona=
te&#58=3B http&#58=3B//www.team.net/donate.html<br>> Archive&#58=3B http&#5=
8=3B//www.team.net/archive<br>> Forums&#58=3B http&#58=3B//www.team.net/for=
ums<br>> Unsubscribe/Manage&#58=3B http&#58=3B//autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/bmcu/rogerdavis87&#64=3Bmsn.com<br> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_ebdba097-bf08-4698-975c-c5dbf076ba99_--

--===============0094909062==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0094909062==--