Subject: [Bmcu] Fw: : WD-40----A REMINDER

From: "Floyd Inman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 05:12:16 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0663851653==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0010_01CDFD16.09E801C0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CDFD16.09E801C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

    Worth a look, in case you may have received it before it's worth =
rereading.  ar

    Subject: : WD-40----A REMINDER

                          Before you read to the end, does anybody know =
what the main ingredient of
                          WD-40 is?=20

                          WD-40 . Who knew; I had a neighbor who bought =
a new pickup. I got up very
                          early one Sunday morning and saw that someone =
had spray painted red all
                          around the sides of this beige truck (for some =
unknown reason) . I went
                          over, woke him up, and told him the bad news . =
He was very upset and was
                          trying to figure out what to do . . . . =
probably nothing until Monday
                          morning, since nothing was open . Another =
neighbor came out and told him to
                          get his WD-40 and clean it off . It removed =
the unwanted paint beautifully
                          and did not harm his paint job that was on the =
truck. I'm impressed!=20

                          WD-40 who knew? 'Water Displacement #40' . The =
product began from a search
                          for a rust preventative solvent and degreaser =
to protect missile parts .
                          WD-40 was created in 1953 by three technicians =
at the San Diego Rocket
                          Chemical Company . Its name comes from the =
project that was to find a 'water
                          displacement' compound . . They were =
successful with the fortieth
                          formulation, thus WD-40 . The Convair Company =
bought it in bulk to protect
                          their atlas missile parts .=20

                          Ken East (one of the original founders) says =
there is nothing in WD-40 that
                          would hurt you . . . When you read the 'shower =
door' part, try it . It's the
                          first thing that has ever cleaned that spotty =
shower door . If yours is
                          plastic, it works just as well as glass . It's =
a miracle! Then try it on
                          your stove top . . . Viola! It's now shinier =
than it's ever been . You'll be
                          amazed .=20

                          WD-40 uses:=20

                          1 .. Protects silver from tarnishing .=20
                          2 . Removes road tar and grime from cars .=20
                          3 . Cleans and lubricates guitar strings .=20
                          4 . Gives floors that 'just-waxed' sheen =
without making them slippery ...=20
                          5 .. . Keeps flies off cows .=20
                          6 . Restores and cleans chalkboards .=20
                          7 .. Removes lipstick stains .=20
                          8 . . Loosens stubborn zippers ..=20
                          9 .. Untangles jewelry chains .=20

                          10 . Removes stains from stainless steel sinks =
.=20
                          11 . Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue =
grill .=20
                          12 . Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots =
from oxidizing ..=20
                          13 . Removes tomato stains from clothing .=20
                          14 ... Keeps glass shower doors free of water =
spots .=20
                          15 . Camouflages scratches in ceramic and =
marble floors .=20
                          16 . Keeps scissors working smoothly . .=20
                          17 .. Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles =
and doors in homes .=20
                          18 . It removes black scuff marks from the =
kitchen floor! Use WD-40 for
                          those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring . =
It doesn't seem to harm the
                          finish and you won't have to scrub nearly as =
hard to get them off .. Just
                          remember to open some windows if you have a =
lot of marks .=20
                          19 . Bug guts will eat away the finish on your =
car if not removed quickly!
                          Use WD-40!=20
                          20 . Gives a children's playground gym slide a =
shine for a super fast slide
                          .=20
                          21 . Lubricates gear shift and mower deck =
lever for ease of handling on
                          riding mowers . . ..=20
                          22 . . Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of =
squeaky noises ..=20
                          23 . Lubricates tracks in sticking home =
windows and makes them easier to
                          open . .=20
                          24 . Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier =
to open and close ..=20
                          25 .. Restores and cleans padded leather =
dashboards in vehicles, as well as
                          vinyl bumpers .=20
                          26 . Restores and cleans roof racks on =
vehicles ..=20
                          27 . Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric =
fans=20
                          28 .. Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, =
wagons, and bicycles for easy
                          handling .=20
                          29 . Lubricates fan belts on washers and =
dryers and keeps them running
                          smoothly .=20
                          30 . Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw =
blades, and other tools .=20
                          31 .. Removes splattered grease on stove .=20
                          32 . Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging .=20
                          33 . Lubricates prosthetic limbs ..=20
                          34 . Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate =
the smell) .=20
                          35 . Removes all traces of duct tape .=20
                          36 . Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, =
and knees to relieve
                          arthritis pain ..=20
                          37 . Florida 's favorite use is: 'cleans and =
removes love bugs from grills
                          and bumpers . '=20
                          38 . The favorite use in the state of New York =
, WD-40 protects the Statue
                          of Liberty from the elements .=20
                          39 . WD-40 attracts fish . Spray a little on =
live bait or lures and you will
                          be catching the big one in no time . Also, =
it's a lot cheaper than the
                          chemical attractants that are made for just =
that purpose . Keep in mind
                          though, using some chemical laced baits or =
lures for fishing are not allowed
                          in some states .=20
                          40 . Use it for fire ant bites . . It takes =
the sting away immediately and
                          stops the itch .=20
                          41 . WD-40 is great for removing crayon from =
walls . Spray on the mark and
                          wipe with a clean rag .=20
                          42 . Also, if you've discovered that your =
teenage daughter has washed and
                          dried a tube of lipstick with a load of =
laundry, satur ate the lipstick
                          spots with WD-40 and rewash . Presto! The =
lipstick is gone!=20
                          43 . If you sprayed WD-40 on the distributor =
cap, it would displace the
                          moisture and allow the car to start=20
                          44. A great car engine cleaner.  Spray WD-40 =
all over a warm engine and wash off with a water hose using a nozzle for =
water pressure.
                          P . S . The basic ingredient of WD-40 is FISH =
OIL ....
                      =20
                =20

        =20

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CDFD16.09E801C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr class=3Dhmmessage>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000020; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none">
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: =
none">
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV><BR><BR>
<DIV><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV><B>Worth a look, in case you may have received it before it's =
worth=20
    rereading.&nbsp; =
ar<BR></B></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV><B>Subject:</B> <B>: WD-40----A =
REMINDER</B><BR><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV>
    <STYLE><!--
.externalclass p.ecxmsonormal, .externalclass li.ecxmsonormal, =
.externalclass div.ecxmsonormal
{font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
.externalclass a:link, .externalclass span.ecxmsohyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
.externalclass a:visited, .externalclass span.ecxmsohyperlinkfollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
.externalclass span.ecxemailstyle17
{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#1f497d;}
.externalclass .ecxmsochpdefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}
@page wordsection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;}
.externalclass div.ecxwordsection1
{page:wordsection1;}

--></STYLE>

    <DIV class=3DecxWordSection1>
    <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; COLOR: rgb(31,73,125); =
FONT-SIZE: 14pt"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
    <DIV>
    <P class=3DecxMsoNormal>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <P class=3DecxMsoNormal>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
    <DIV>
    <DIV>
    <DIV>
    <TABLE style=3D"COLOR: #000000" class=3DecxMsoNormalTable border=3D0 =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
    cellPadding=3D0>
      <TBODY>
      <TR>
        <TD=20
        style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: =
0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in"=20
        vAlign=3Dtop>
          <DIV>
          <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN=20
          style=3D"COLOR: rgb(31,73,125)"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
          <BLOCKQUOTE=20
          style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: 1.5pt solid; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in">
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: =
black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
            <DIV id=3Decxyiv1753039616>
            <DIV>
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN=20
            style=3D"COLOR: black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: =
black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
            <DIV>
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: =
black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
            <TABLE style=3D"COLOR: #000000" class=3DecxMsoNormalTable =
border=3D0=20
            cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0>
              <TBODY>
              <TR>
                <TD=20
                style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in"=20
                vAlign=3Dtop>
                  <TABLE style=3D"COLOR: #000000" =
class=3DecxMsoNormalTable border=3D0=20
                  cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0>
                    <TBODY>
                    <TR>
                      <TD=20
                      style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in"=20
                      vAlign=3Dtop>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <DIV>
                        <BLOCKQUOTE=20
                        style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; =
BORDER-LEFT: 1.5pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 4pt; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; =
PADDING-TOP: 0in">
                          <DIV>
                          <DIV>
                          <DIV>
                          <DIV>
                          <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN=20
                          style=3D"COLOR: black">Before you read to the =
end, does=20
                          anybody know what the main ingredient =
of<BR>WD-40 is?=20
                          <BR><BR>WD-40 . Who knew; I had a neighbor who =
bought=20
                          a new pickup. I got up very<BR>early one =
Sunday=20
                          morning and saw that someone had spray painted =
red=20
                          all<BR>around the sides of this beige truck =
(for some=20
                          unknown reason) . I went<BR>over, woke him up, =
and=20
                          told him the bad news . He was very upset and=20
                          was<BR>trying to figure out what to do . . . . =

                          probably nothing until Monday<BR>morning, =
since=20
                          nothing was open . Another neighbor came out =
and told=20
                          him to<BR>get his WD-40 and clean it off . It =
removed=20
                          the unwanted paint beautifully<BR>and did not =
harm his=20
                          paint job that was on the truck. I'm =
impressed!=20
                          <BR><BR>WD-40 who knew? 'Water Displacement =
#40' . The=20
                          product began from a search<BR>for a rust =
preventative=20
                          solvent and degreaser to protect missile parts =

                          .<BR>WD-40 was created in 1953 by three =
technicians at=20
                          the San Diego Rocket<BR>Chemical Company . Its =
name=20
                          comes from the project that was to find a=20
                          'water<BR>displacement' compound . . They were =

                          successful with the fortieth<BR>formulation, =
thus=20
                          WD-40 . The Convair Company bought it in bulk =
to=20
                          protect<BR>their atlas missile parts . =
<BR><BR>Ken=20
                          East (one of the original founders) says there =
is=20
                          nothing in WD-40 that<BR>would hurt you . . . =
When you=20
                          read the 'shower door' part, try it . It's=20
                          the<BR>first thing that has ever cleaned that =
spotty=20
                          shower door . If yours is<BR>plastic, it works =
just as=20
                          well as glass . It's a miracle! Then try it =
on<BR>your=20
                          stove top . . . Viola! It's now shinier than =
it's ever=20
                          been . You'll be<BR>amazed . <BR><BR>WD-40 =
uses:=20
                          <BR><BR>1 .. Protects silver from tarnishing . =
<BR>2 .=20
                          Removes road tar and grime from cars . <BR>3 . =
Cleans=20
                          and lubricates guitar strings . <BR>4 . Gives =
floors=20
                          that 'just-waxed' sheen without making them =
slippery=20
                          ... <BR>5 .. . Keeps flies off cows . <BR>6 . =
Restores=20
                          and cleans chalkboards . <BR>7 .. Removes =
lipstick=20
                          stains . <BR>8 . . Loosens stubborn zippers .. =
<BR>9=20
                          .. Untangles jewelry chains . <BR><BR>10 . =
Removes=20
                          stains from stainless steel sinks . <BR>11 . =
Removes=20
                          dirt and grime from the barbecue grill . =
<BR>12 .=20
                          Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from =
oxidizing=20
                          .. <BR>13 . Removes tomato stains from =
clothing .=20
                          <BR>14 ... Keeps glass shower doors free of =
water=20
                          spots . <BR>15 . Camouflages scratches in =
ceramic and=20
                          marble floors . <BR>16 . Keeps scissors =
working=20
                          smoothly . . <BR>17 .. Lubricates noisy door =
hinges on=20
                          vehicles and doors in homes . <BR>18 . It =
removes=20
                          black scuff marks from the kitchen floor! Use =
WD-40=20
                          for<BR>those nasty tar and scuff marks on =
flooring .=20
                          It doesn't seem to harm the<BR>finish and you =
won't=20
                          have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off =
..=20
                          Just<BR>remember to open some windows if you =
have a=20
                          lot of marks . <BR>19 . Bug guts will eat away =
the=20
                          finish on your car if not removed =
quickly!<BR>Use=20
                          WD-40! <BR>20 . Gives a children's playground =
gym=20
                          slide a shine for a super fast slide<BR>. =
<BR>21 .=20
                          Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for =
ease of=20
                          handling on<BR>riding mowers . . .. <BR>22 . . =
Rids=20
                          kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky =
noises ..=20
                          <BR>23 . Lubricates tracks in sticking home =
windows=20
                          and makes them easier to<BR>open . . <BR>24 . =
Spraying=20
                          an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and =
close ..=20
                          <BR>25 .. Restores and cleans padded leather=20
                          dashboards in vehicles, as well as<BR>vinyl =
bumpers .=20
                          <BR>26 . Restores and cleans roof racks on =
vehicles ..=20
                          <BR>27 . Lubricates and stops squeaks in =
electric fans=20
                          <BR>28 .. Lubricates wheel sprockets on =
tricycles,=20
                          wagons, and bicycles for easy<BR>handling . =
<BR>29 .=20
                          Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and =
keeps=20
                          them running<BR>smoothly . <BR>30 . Keeps rust =
from=20
                          forming on saws and saw blades, and other =
tools .=20
                          <BR>31 .. Removes splattered grease on stove . =
<BR>32=20
                          . Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging . <BR>33 =
.=20
                          Lubricates prosthetic limbs .. <BR>34 . Keeps =
pigeons=20
                          off the balcony (they hate the smell) . <BR>35 =
.=20
                          Removes all traces of duct tape . <BR>36 . =
Folks even=20
                          spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to=20
                          relieve<BR>arthritis pain .. <BR>37 . Florida =
's=20
                          favorite use is: 'cleans and removes love bugs =
from=20
                          grills<BR>and bumpers . ' <BR>38 . The =
favorite use in=20
                          the state of New York , WD-40 protects the=20
                          Statue<BR>of Liberty from the elements . =
<BR>39 .=20
                          WD-40 attracts fish . Spray a little on live =
bait or=20
                          lures and you will<BR>be catching the big one =
in no=20
                          time . Also, it's a lot cheaper than =
the<BR>chemical=20
                          attractants that are made for just that =
purpose . Keep=20
                          in mind<BR>though, using some chemical laced =
baits or=20
                          lures for fishing are not allowed<BR>in some =
states .=20
                          <BR>40 . Use it for fire ant bites . . It =
takes the=20
                          sting away immediately and<BR>stops the itch . =
<BR>41=20
                          . WD-40 is great for removing crayon from =
walls .=20
                          Spray on the mark and<BR>wipe with a clean rag =
.=20
                          <BR>42 . Also, if you've discovered that your =
teenage=20
                          daughter has washed and<BR>dried a tube of =
lipstick=20
                          with a load of laundry, satur ate the=20
                          lipstick<BR>spots with WD-40 and rewash . =
Presto! The=20
                          lipstick is gone! <BR>43 . If you sprayed =
WD-40 on the=20
                          distributor cap, it would displace =
the<BR>moisture and=20
                          allow the car to start <BR>44. A great car =
engine=20
                          cleaner.&nbsp; Spray WD-40 all over a warm =
engine and=20
                          wash off with a water hose using a nozzle for =
water=20
                          pressure.<BR>P . S . The basic ingredient of =
WD-40 is=20
                          FISH OIL=20
                        =
....</SPAN></P></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV></D=
IV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DI=
V></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV=
></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: black"><BR><BR =

            clear=3Dall></SPAN></P>
            <DIV>
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN=20
            style=3D"COLOR: black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
            <P class=3DecxMsoNormal><SPAN=20
            style=3D"COLOR: =
black"></SPAN>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <P=20
  =
class=3DecxMsoNormal>&nbsp;</P></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE=
></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CDFD16.09E801C0--

--===============0663851653==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0663851653==--