Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Seat Upholstery

From: "Grant Clayton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:23:09 -0700

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to 
consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to 
properly handle MIME multipart messages.

--===============1003188585==

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to 
consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to 
properly handle MIME multipart messages.

--=__Part4170EEBD.0__=
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Rob,
=20
=20
Since I think that you are facing the same decision I faced a number of =
years ago, I'll relate you my experience in case it helps.
=20
=20
I'll report that the black vinyl upholstery now in my 74 TR-6 was =
purchased as a kit from Roadster Factory in the mid 1990s.  I installed =
the kit on the passenger seat and it took me so much time that I decided =
to hire out installing the driver seat to my regular mechanic at the time, =
Roy Beale (may he rest in peace) since he was repairing a number of needed =
items on my Six at the time.   Roy recommended that since I wanted to keep =
the car authentic that I should install vinyl, rather than leather, since =
leather was not an available option from the factory on the TR-6 (I never =
checked on Roy's advice).  Even with all the time I took on the passenger =
seat, I got only an adequate installation and the driver seat looks better =
when you examine the details.  My conclusion was that there is art =
involved in good upholstery gained only via experience and following =
instructions in a kit is not a good choice for me.
=20
=20
For over two decades, I've been taking nearly all of my vehicle upholstery =
tasks to (unless I gave the task to Roy when he was alive) to:
=20
=20
Mont Robbins
Upholstery West
245 West 8600 South
Midvale, Utah  84047
(801) 561-7011
=20
=20
I know that other club members have had good experiences with other =
upholstery shops but Mont has always done well for me and been fair to me =
and is conveniently located since I live in east Sandy.   I hope this =
information is helpful to you.
=20
=20
Grant
=20
=20
Grant R. Clayton
Registered Patent Attorney
Clayton, Howarth & Cannon, P.C.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
University of Utah=20
Email: [email-masked]=20
Telephone: (801) 255-5335
Facsimile: (801) 255-5338
=20

>>> "Rob Page" <[email-masked]> 12 January, 2013, Saturday 8:48 PM >>>
Hi all. I am looking to re-do the seats in my 71 GT6. What is the best =
option? Should I get covers and install them myself or go with a profession=
al and get new ones made? Anyone have an idea on what would be better and =
more cost effective? I would like to go with black leather if possible. Is =
there a good quality kit available anywhere or does anyone know someone =
who does this kind of thing. Thanks in advance! ___________________________=
____________________________
Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
http://www.doteasy.com

--=__Part4170EEBD.0__=
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: HTML

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16457"></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Rob,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Since I think that you are facing the same decision I faced a number =
of years ago, I'll relate you my experience in case it helps.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'll report that the black vinyl upholstery now in my 74 TR-6 was =
purchased as a kit from Roadster Factory in the mid 1990s.&nbsp; I =
installed the kit on the passenger seat and it took me so much time that I =
decided to hire out installing the driver seat to my regular mechanic at =
the time, Roy Beale (may he rest in peace) since he was repairing a number =
of needed items on my Six at the time.&nbsp;&nbsp; Roy recommended that =
since I wanted to keep the car authentic that I should install vinyl, =
rather than leather, since leather was not an available option from the =
factory on the TR-6 (I never checked on Roy's advice).&nbsp; Even with all =
the time I took on the passenger seat, I got&nbsp;only an adequate =
installation and the driver seat looks better when you examine the =
details.&nbsp; My conclusion was that there is art involved in good =
upholstery gained only&nbsp;via experience and following instructions in a =
kit is not a good choice for me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For over&nbsp;two decades, I've been taking nearly all of my vehicle =
upholstery tasks to (unless I gave the task to Roy when he was alive) =
to:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mont Robbins</DIV>
<DIV>Upholstery West</DIV>
<DIV>245 West 8600 South</DIV>
<DIV>Midvale, Utah &nbsp;84047</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>(801) 561-7011</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I know that other club members have had good experiences with other =
upholstery shops but Mont has always done well for me and been fair to me =
and is conveniently located since I live in east Sandy.&nbsp;&nbsp; I hope =
this information is helpful to you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Grant</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Grant R. Clayton<BR>Registered Patent Attorney<BR>Clayton, Howarth =
&amp; Cannon, P.C.<BR>Adjunct Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering=
<BR>University of Utah <BR>Email: <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">gc=
[email-masked]</A> <BR>Telephone: (801) 255-5335<BR>Facsimile: (801) =
255-5338<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; "Rob Page" &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 12 January, =
2013, Saturday 8:48 PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>Hi all. I am looking to re-do the =
seats in my 71 GT6. What is the best option? Should I get covers and =
install them myself or go with a professional and get new ones made? =
Anyone have an idea on what would be better and more cost effective? I =
would like to go with black leather if possible. Is there a good quality =
kit available anywhere or does anyone know someone who does this kind of =
thing. Thanks in advance! _________________________________________________=
______<BR \>Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting<BR =
\><A href=3D"http://www.doteasy.com">http://www.doteasy.com</A></DIV></BODY=
></HTML>

--=__Part4170EEBD.0__=--

--===============1003188585==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1003188585==--

---

From: "Edwin Petersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:05:35 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0880904108==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0021_01CDF164.C46DB480"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01CDF164.C46DB480
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think we all can agree that the inside of our cars is critical to the way
that they look.  I have always used a local shop here in Northern Utah.  I
will be the first to say that having an experienced installer is the only
way to go and in the long run you will be happy with the job.  When I did my
MGB I priced a kit and then talked to my installer.  His take on it was that
there were a few flaws in the design of the kits and I would be money ahead
to work from a good grade of vinyl and the cost would be much less and the
end product would be something I could be proud of.  My installer liked my
car so much he has now purchased one of his own.  

Just my take on the subject.

Brownie

Edwin L. "Brownie" Petersen, MA, CSHM, ASA

1954 Hudson Hornet Special Sport Coupe

1936 Hudson Stratton Sports Saloon

1928 Essex Roadster Pick Up

1975 MGB Roadster

[email-masked]

435 279-6930

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Grant Clayton
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Seat Upholstery

Rob,

Since I think that you are facing the same decision I faced a number of
years ago, I'll relate you my experience in case it helps.

I'll report that the black vinyl upholstery now in my 74 TR-6 was purchased
as a kit from Roadster Factory in the mid 1990s.  I installed the kit on the
passenger seat and it took me so much time that I decided to hire out
installing the driver seat to my regular mechanic at the time, Roy Beale
(may he rest in peace) since he was repairing a number of needed items on my
Six at the time.   Roy recommended that since I wanted to keep the car
authentic that I should install vinyl, rather than leather, since leather
was not an available option from the factory on the TR-6 (I never checked on
Roy's advice).  Even with all the time I took on the passenger seat, I got
only an adequate installation and the driver seat looks better when you
examine the details.  My conclusion was that there is art involved in good
upholstery gained only via experience and following instructions in a kit is
not a good choice for me.

For over two decades, I've been taking nearly all of my vehicle upholstery
tasks to (unless I gave the task to Roy when he was alive) to:

Mont Robbins

Upholstery West

245 West 8600 South

Midvale, Utah  84047

(801) 561-7011

I know that other club members have had good experiences with other
upholstery shops but Mont has always done well for me and been fair to me
and is conveniently located since I live in east Sandy.   I hope this
information is helpful to you.

Grant

Grant R. Clayton
University of Utah 
Email: [email-masked] 

>>> "Rob Page" <[email-masked]> 12 January, 2013, Saturday 8:48 PM >>>
Hi all. I am looking to re-do the seats in my 71 GT6. What is the best
option? Should I get covers and install them myself or go with a
professional and get new ones made? Anyone have an idea on what would be
better and more cost effective? I would like to go with black leather if
possible. Is there a good quality kit available anywhere or does anyone know
someone who does this kind of thing. Thanks in advance!
_______________________________________________________
Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting
http://www.doteasy.com

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01CDF164.C46DB480
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	mso-believe-normal-left:yes;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><![if mso 9]><style>p.MsoNormal
	{margin-left:3.0pt;}
</style><![endif]><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple =
style=3D'margin-left:3.0pt;margin-top:3.0pt;margin-right:3.0pt;margin-bot=
tom:.75pt'><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>I think we all can agree that the inside of our cars is critical to =
the way that they look.&nbsp; I have always used a local shop here in =
Northern Utah.&nbsp; I will be the first to say that having an =
experienced installer is the only way to go and in the long run you will =
be happy with the job.&nbsp; When I did my MGB I priced a kit and then =
talked to my installer.&nbsp; His take on it was that there were a few =
flaws in the design of the kits and I would be money ahead to work from =
a good grade of vinyl and the cost would be much less and the end =
product would be something I could be proud of.&nbsp; My installer liked =
my car so much he has now purchased one of his own.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Just my take on the subject.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Brownie<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Edwin L. &quot;Brownie&quot; Petersen, MA, CSHM, =
ASA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>1954 Hudson Hornet Special Sport Coupe<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>1936 Hudson Stratton Sports Saloon<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>1928 Essex Roadster Pick Up<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>1975 MGB<b> </b>Roadster<b><o:p></o:p></b></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>435 279-6930<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On =
Behalf Of </b>Grant Clayton<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, January 12, 2013 =
9:23 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Bmcu] Seat =
Upholstery<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Rob,<o:p></o=
:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Since I =
think that you are facing the same decision I faced a number of years =
ago, I'll relate you my experience in case it =
helps.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>I'll report =
that the black vinyl upholstery now in my 74 TR-6 was purchased as a kit =
from Roadster Factory in the mid 1990s.&nbsp; I installed the kit on the =
passenger seat and it took me so much time that I decided to hire out =
installing the driver seat to my regular mechanic at the time, Roy Beale =
(may he rest in peace) since he was repairing a number of needed items =
on my Six at the time.&nbsp;&nbsp; Roy recommended that since I wanted =
to keep the car authentic that I should install vinyl, rather than =
leather, since leather was not an available option from the factory on =
the TR-6 (I never checked on Roy's advice).&nbsp; Even with all the time =
I took on the passenger seat, I got&nbsp;only an adequate installation =
and the driver seat looks better when you examine the details.&nbsp; My =
conclusion was that there is art involved in good upholstery gained =
only&nbsp;via experience and following instructions in a kit is not a =
good choice for me.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>For =
over&nbsp;two decades, I've been taking nearly all of my vehicle =
upholstery tasks to (unless I gave the task to Roy when he was alive) =
to:<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Mont =
Robbins<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Upholstery =
West<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>245 West =
8600 South<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Midvale, =
Utah &nbsp;84047<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>(801) =
561-7011<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>I know that =
other club members have had good experiences with other upholstery shops =
but Mont has always done well for me and been fair to me and is =
conveniently located since I live in east Sandy.&nbsp;&nbsp; I hope this =
information is helpful to you.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Grant<o:p></=
o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Grant R. =
Clayton<br>Registered Patent Attorney<br>Clayton, Howarth &amp; Cannon, =
P.C.<br>Adjunct Associate Professor of Mechanical =
Engineering<br>University of Utah <br>Email: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
<br>Telephone: (801) 255-5335<br>Facsimile: (801) =
255-5338<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'><br><br>&gt;=
&gt;&gt; &quot;Rob Page&quot; &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; 12 January, 2013, =
Saturday 8:48 PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<br>Hi all. I am looking to re-do the seats =
in my 71 GT6. What is the best option? Should I get covers and install =
them myself or go with a professional and get new ones made? Anyone have =
an idea on what would be better and more cost effective? I would like to =
go with black leather if possible. Is there a good quality kit available =
anywhere or does anyone know someone who does this kind of thing. Thanks =
in advance! =
_______________________________________________________<br>Unlimited =
Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.doteasy.com">http://www.doteasy.com</a><o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0021_01CDF164.C46DB480--

--===============0880904108==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0880904108==--