Subject: [Bmcu] Help with brake work on 1972 MGB

From: Andrew Frink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:07:39 -0700

--===============1867091101==

--Apple-Mail=_0DA13F75-CFB0-44A1-8686-24F4F35071DE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

Doug reached out to the BMCU board to see if anyone can help out with =
the brakes on his MGB. Please contact him directly if you can help or =
have any advice.

> From: Douglas Tanner <[email-masked]>
> Subject: 1972 MGB
> =20
> I'm attempting to reach out for any help regarding my 1972 MGB.  It =
appears the master brake fluid has leaked out of my MG (brake pedal goes =
to floor).  I have a new master cylinder, however, I'm not sure if I =
need to replace the whole unit, or just replace a gasket, refill, and =
bleed brakes.
> =20
> Not sure if someone, or a couple club guys could swing by and help me =
through the process, or perhaps a phone call and advise over the phone. =
I believe I have all the tools and parts to take care of the fix, I'm =
just uneasy doing it myself.
> =20
> The MGB is in great shape, aside from the current brake issue.  I'll =
try and send a pic or two.
> =20
> If you can help, please reply back or call me.  I live in Lehi...just =
off 500 West and Pioneer Crossing (one mile south of Lehi Main St =
round-a-bout).
> =20
> Thanks,
> Doug Tanner
> =20
> Mobile:  480-299-5651

--Apple-Mail=_0DA13F75-CFB0-44A1-8686-24F4F35071DE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Doug =
reached out to the BMCU board to see if anyone can help out with the =
brakes on his MGB. Please contact him directly if you can help or have =
any advice.<div><div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">Douglas Tanner &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&=
gt;<br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>Subject: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;"><b>1972 MGB</b></span></div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>I'm =
attempting to reach out for any help regarding my 1972 MGB.&nbsp; It =
appears the master brake fluid has leaked out of my MG (brake pedal goes =
to floor).&nbsp; I have a new master cylinder, however, I'm not sure if =
I need to replace the whole unit, or just replace a gasket, refill, and =
bleed brakes.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div><div>Not sure if someone, or a couple club guys could =
swing by and&nbsp;help me through the process,&nbsp;or perhaps a phone =
call and&nbsp;advise over the phone.&nbsp;I believe I have all the tools =
and parts to take care of the fix, I'm just uneasy doing it =
myself.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div><div>The MGB is in great shape, aside from the current =
brake issue.&nbsp; I'll try and send a pic or =
two.</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>If you can help, please reply back or =
call me.&nbsp; I live in Lehi...just off 500 West and Pioneer Crossing =
(one mile south of Lehi Main St round-a-bout).</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Doug =
Tanner</div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Mobile:&nbsp; 480-299-5651</div>
</blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_0DA13F75-CFB0-44A1-8686-24F4F35071DE--

--===============1867091101==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1867091101==--