Subject: [Bmcu] TR-6 Used Steel Wheels, Used Michelin Red Line Tires & etc. for free

From: "Grant Clayton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 09:07:21 -0700

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to 
consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to 
properly handle MIME multipart messages.

--===============0391537389==

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to 
consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to 
properly handle MIME multipart messages.

--=__Part5968ED29.0__=
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a set of used TR-6 steel wheels, a set of used Michelin Red Line =
tires (only some might still be usable), a set of TR-6 wheel medallions =
and a set of tubes.  These items came off my '74 TR-6 when I recently =
replaced all of the corresponding items (except the tubes which came as a =
package with the replacement tires) on my TR-6.  All of these items are =
free to the first person to claim them and who then comes and gets them at =
my house in East Sandy.  I'll note that my steel wheels were replaced for =
cosmetic reasons and I do not have any knowledge of any mechanical =
problems with the wheels (Roy Beale last painted the wheels for me around =
1997 and they needed to be powder coated if I was going to continue to =
drive on them so I decided to replace everything).  My wife has given me a =
week to remove them from the RV pad before I'll be forced to dispose of =
them.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in these items before =
I'm required to dispose of them.=20
=20

Grant
=20

Grant R. Clayton
Registered Patent Attorney
Clayton, Howarth & Cannon, P.C.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
University of Utah=20
Email: [email-masked]=20

--=__Part5968ED29.0__=
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: HTML

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16457"></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>I have a set of used TR-6 steel wheels, a set of used Michelin Red =
Line tires (only some might still be usable), a set of TR-6 wheel =
medallions and a set of tubes.&nbsp; These items came off my '74 TR-6 when =
I recently replaced all of the corresponding items (except the tubes which =
came as a package with the replacement tires) on my TR-6.&nbsp; All of =
these items are free to the first person to claim them and who then comes =
and gets them at my house in East Sandy.&nbsp; I'll note that my steel =
wheels were replaced for cosmetic reasons and I do not have any knowledge =
of any mechanical problems with the wheels (Roy Beale last painted the =
wheels for me around 1997 and they needed to be powder coated if I was =
going to continue to drive on them so I decided to replace everything).&nbs=
p; My wife has given me a week to remove them from the RV pad before I'll =
be forced to dispose of them.&nbsp; Please let me know if anyone is =
interested in these items before I'm required to&nbsp;dispose of them. =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Grant</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Grant R. Clayton<BR>Registered Patent Attorney<BR>Clayton, =
Howarth &amp; Cannon, P.C.<BR>Adjunct Associate Professor of Mechanical =
Engineering<BR>University of Utah <BR>Email: <A href=3D"mailto:gclayton@chc=
pat.com">[email-masked]</A> <BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__Part5968ED29.0__=--

--===============0391537389==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0391537389==--