Subject: [Bmcu] Couple more tools for sale

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:58:14 -0700

Anyone need a SnapOn CM6459?  It is a nice long reach digital caliper 
intended
for checking brake rotors.  It only goes out to 2.5 inches, so it may be 
limited for
general use.

How about a Craftsman 1/2 cordless impact wrench, complete with 19.2 V 
battery
and charger?  I usually use my air tools now, no real need for the 
cordless one.

I'll be posting this on KSL later today with pictures, probably on the 
order of $75
each.  Thought I'd give club members first crack at them.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

mjb.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive