Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Veterans day

From: R J DAVIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:09:36 -0700

--===============0180619992==
	boundary="_e5f5d32b-7c3c-4bf4-8f49-47466199e374_"

--_e5f5d32b-7c3c-4bf4-8f49-47466199e374_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just one word: Beautiful!

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]=3B [email-masked]
> Date: Mon=2C 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700
> Subject: [Bmcu] Veterans day
>=20
> There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day at t=
he
> local McDonalds=3B so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in wit=
h
> them.  Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow at the
> gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before daybreak.  It is a
> thrill to hear the engine come to life=2C to smell the new interior and f=
eel
> the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen.  Each sh=
ift
> of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increase.  =
I
> am not too sure that life can get any better than this........
>=20
> _______________________________________________
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/rogerdavis=
[email-masked]
 		 	   		  =

--_e5f5d32b-7c3c-4bf4-8f49-47466199e374_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Just one word: Beautiful!<br><br=
>> From&#58=3B browniepetersen&#64=3Breadytek.net<br>> To&#58=3B andrew&#64=
=3Bdrooartz.com&#59=3B Bmcu&#64=3Bautox.team.net<br>> Date&#58=3B Mon=2C 12=
 Nov 2012 08&#58=3B04&#58=3B00 -0700<br>> Subject&#58=3B &#91=3BBmcu&#93=3B=
 Veterans day<br>> <br>> There is a small group of old folks that meet for =
breakfast each day at the<br>> local McDonalds&#59=3B so about once a week =
I fire up the MGB and join in with<br>> them.  Today with the cold air &#40=
=3Bin the high teens&#41=3B and some snow at the<br>> gutters I backed the =
MGB out of the shop just before daybreak.  It is a<br>> thrill to hear the =
engine come to life=2C to smell the new interior and feel<br>> the strong f=
irm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen.  Each shift<br>> of th=
e gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increase.  I<br>> =
am not too sure that life can get any better than this........<br>> <br>> _=
______________________________________________<br>> Bmcu&#64=3Bautox.team.n=
et<br>> Donate&#58=3B http&#58=3B//www.team.net/donate.html<br>> Archive&#5=
8=3B http&#58=3B//www.team.net/archive<br>> Forums&#58=3B http&#58=3B//www.=
team.net/forums<br>> Unsubscribe/Manage&#58=3B http&#58=3B//autox.team.net/=
mailman/options/bmcu/rogerdavis87&#64=3Bmsn.com<br> 		 	   		  </div></body=
</html>=

--_e5f5d32b-7c3c-4bf4-8f49-47466199e374_--

--===============0180619992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0180619992==--

---

From: Roger Gisseman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:54:09 +0000

--===============0956458478==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_5nvk9bblkltucbq6lx32gmso1352735461948emailandroidcom_"

--_000_5nvk9bblkltucbq6lx32gmso1352735461948emailandroidcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Be sure and thank a veteran who fought so England survived to produce the M=
GB and you could drive it on Vets Day.  Former Marine.                     =
                                                                 Sent from =
my Verizon Wireless Smartphone

R J DAVIS <[email-masked]> wrote:

> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700
he
> local McDonalds; so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in with
> thrill to hear the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and fee=
l
> the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen. Each shi=
ft
> of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increase. I
[email-masked]

--_000_5nvk9bblkltucbq6lx32gmso1352735461948emailandroidcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style>
<!--
.hmmessage p
	{margin:0px;
	padding:0px}
body.hmmessage
	{font-size:10pt;
	font-family:Tahoma}
-->
</style>
</head>
<body class=3D"hmmessage">
<pre style=3D"word-wrap:break-word; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Tahoma; c=
olor:black">Be sure and thank a veteran who fought so England survived to p=
roduce the MGB and you could drive it on Vets Day.  Former Marine.         =
                                                                           =
  Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone=0A=
=0A=
R J DAVIS &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:=0A=
=0A=
</pre>
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Just one word: Beautiful!<br>
<br>
&gt; From: [email-masked]<br>
&gt; To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]<br>
&gt; Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700<br>
&gt; Subject: [Bmcu] Veterans day<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day a=
t the<br>
&gt; local McDonalds; so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in wi=
th<br>
&gt; them. Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow at the=
<br>
&gt; gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before daybreak. It is a=
<br>
&gt; thrill to hear the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and =
feel<br>
&gt; the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen. Each =
shift<br>
&gt; of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increase=
. I<br>
&gt; am not too sure that life can get any better than this........<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; [email-masked]<br>
&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>
&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>
&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/rogerda=
[email-masked]<br>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_5nvk9bblkltucbq6lx32gmso1352735461948emailandroidcom_--

--===============0956458478==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0956458478==--

---

From: "Chuck Killian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:14:26 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0730940158==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0069_01CDC0B6.1EC88110"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01CDC0B6.1EC88110
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Always a  Marine!

Semper Fi. from the Army.

Cheers!

Chuck.

WB6YOK

"He either fears his fate too much, 

Or his desserts are small, 

Who dares not put it to the touch, 

To win or lose it all."

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Roger Gisseman
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 8:54 AM
To: R J DAVIS; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Veterans day

Be sure and thank a veteran who fought so England survived to produce the
MGB and you could drive it on Vets Day.  Former Marine.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone

> There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day at
the
> thrill to hear the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and feel
> the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen. Each
shift
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01CDC0B6.1EC88110
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Always a&nbsp; Marine!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Semper Fi&#8230; from the Army.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Cheers!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Chuck&#8230;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>WB6YOK<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>&quot;He either fears his fate too much, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Or his desserts are small, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Who dares not put it to the touch, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>To win or lose it all.&quot;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On =
Behalf Of </b>Roger Gisseman<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, November 12, 2012 =
8:54 AM<br><b>To:</b> R J DAVIS; [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]; [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Bmcu] =
Veterans day<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><pre><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>Be sure and =
thank a veteran who fought so England survived to produce the MGB and =
you could drive it on Vets Day.&nbsp; Former =
Marine.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sent =
from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone<o:p></o:p></span></pre><pre><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p>=
</span></pre><pre><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'>R J DAVIS &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></pre><pre><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p>=
</span></pre><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>Just one =
word: Beautiful!<br><br>&gt; From: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
</a><br>&gt; To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; =
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700<br>&gt; Subject: [Bmcu] Veterans =
day<br>&gt; <br>&gt; There is a small group of old folks that meet for =
breakfast each day at the<br>&gt; local McDonalds; so about once a week =
I fire up the MGB and join in with<br>&gt; them. Today with the cold air =
(in the high teens) and some snow at the<br>&gt; gutters I backed the =
MGB out of the shop just before daybreak. It is a<br>&gt; thrill to hear =
the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and feel<br>&gt; the =
strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen. Each =
shift<br>&gt; of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the =
RPM increase. I<br>&gt; am not too sure that life can get any better =
than this........<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>&gt; Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>&=
gt; Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>&gt=
; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]">=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]</a><o:p><=
/o:p></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0069_01CDC0B6.1EC88110--

--===============0730940158==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0730940158==--

---

From: Mitch D Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:15:56 -0700

--===============0878954627==
	boundary="_87f06412-2b46-4c6f-bdaf-e97efe5b85f2_"

--_87f06412-2b46-4c6f-bdaf-e97efe5b85f2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Don't forget the AVP "Flying Tigers" who helped to keep China safe=2C so th=
ey can produce all those crappy reproduction parts!=20

Mitch D. Johnson

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]=3B [email-masked]=3B andrew@drooartz=
.com=3B [email-masked]
Date: Mon=2C 12 Nov 2012 15:54:09 +0000
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Veterans day

he

h

eel

ft

[email-masked]

[email-masked] 		 	   		  =

--_87f06412-2b46-4c6f-bdaf-e97efe5b85f2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>
Don't forget the AVP "Flying Tigers" who helped to keep China safe=2C so th=
ey can produce all those crappy reproduction parts! <br><br>Mitch D. Johnso=
n<br><br><div><div id=3D"SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div><hr id=3D"stopSpelling"=
>From: [email-masked]<br>To: [email-masked]=3B browniepetersen@re=
adytek.net=3B [email-masked]=3B [email-masked]<br>Date: Mon=2C 12=
 Nov 2012 15:54:09 +0000<br>Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Veterans day<br><br>

<style><!--
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage p
{padding:0px=3B}
.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage
{font-size:10pt=3Bfont-family:Tahoma=3B}

--></style>

<pre style=3D"word-wrap:break-word=3Bfont-size:10.0pt=3Bfont-family:Tahoma=
=3Bcolor:black">Be sure and thank a veteran who fought so England survived =
to produce the MGB and you could drive it on Vets Day.  Former Marine.     =
                                                                           =
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone

R J DAVIS &lt=[email-masked]&gt=3B wrote:

</pre>
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Just one word: Beautiful!<br>
<br>
&gt=3B From: [email-masked]<br>
&gt=3B To: [email-masked]=3B [email-masked]<br>
&gt=3B Date: Mon=2C 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700<br>
&gt=3B Subject: [Bmcu] Veterans day<br>
&gt=3B <br>
&gt=3B There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day=
 at the<br>
&gt=3B local McDonalds=3B so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join i=
n with<br>
&gt=3B them. Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow at t=
he<br>
&gt=3B gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before daybreak. It is=
 a<br>
&gt=3B thrill to hear the engine come to life=2C to smell the new interior =
and feel<br>
&gt=3B the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen. Eac=
h shift<br>
&gt=3B of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increa=
se. I<br>
&gt=3B am not too sure that life can get any better than this........<br>
&gt=3B <br>
&gt=3B _______________________________________________<br>
&gt=3B [email-masked]<br>
&gt=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>
&gt=3B Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>
&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>
&gt=3B Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/roger=
[email-masked]<br>
</div>
</div>

<br>_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
[email-masked]</div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_87f06412-2b46-4c6f-bdaf-e97efe5b85f2_--

--===============0878954627==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0878954627==--

---

From: Ron Christensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:16:38 +0000

--===============0154757080==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_E87E098B5D7B7D42B3F1C9D762F654CE42906DA1CH1PRD0610MB356_"

--_000_E87E098B5D7B7D42B3F1C9D762F654CE42906DA1CH1PRD0610MB356_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

So, Roger, next time the B lays down on the freeway I can blame you???

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On B=
ehalf Of Roger Gisseman
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 8:54 AM
To: R J DAVIS; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; bmcu@auto=
x.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Veterans day

mailto:[email-masked]>
he
l
ft
[email-masked]

--_000_E87E098B5D7B7D42B3F1C9D762F654CE42906DA1CH1PRD0610MB356_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-micr=
osoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http:=
//www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas","serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple">
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">So, Roger, next time the =
B lays down on the freeway I can blame you???<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span><=
/p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot=
;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span style=3D"font-s=
ize:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> bmcu-bou=
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
<b>On Behalf Of </b>Roger Gisseman<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Monday, November 12, 2012 8:54 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> R J DAVIS; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; bm=
[email-masked]<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Bmcu] Veterans day<o:p></o:p></span></p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<pre><span style=3D"font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;c=
olor:black">Be sure and thank a veteran who fought so England survived to p=
roduce the MGB and you could drive it on Vets Day.&nbsp; Former Marine.&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sent from my Veriz=
on Wireless Smartphone<o:p></o:p></span></pre>
<pre><span style=3D"font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;c=
olor:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></pre>
<pre><span style=3D"font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;c=
olor:black">R J DAVIS &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">rogerdavi=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></pre>
<pre><span style=3D"font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;c=
olor:black"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></pre>
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ta=
homa&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Just one word: Beautiful!<br>
<br>
&gt; From: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">browniepetersen@=
readytek.net</a><br>
&gt; To: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; <a=
 href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt; Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700<br>
&gt; Subject: [Bmcu] Veterans day<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day a=
t the<br>
&gt; local McDonalds; so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in wi=
th<br>
&gt; them. Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow at the=
<br>
&gt; gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before daybreak. It is a=
<br>
&gt; thrill to hear the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and =
feel<br>
&gt; the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen. Each =
shift<br>
&gt; of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increase=
. I<br>
&gt; am not too sure that life can get any better than this........<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.ne=
t/donate.html</a><br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/a=
rchive</a><br>
&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/for=
ums</a><br>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/b=
mcu/[email-masked]">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></span></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_E87E098B5D7B7D42B3F1C9D762F654CE42906DA1CH1PRD0610MB356_--

--===============0154757080==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0154757080==--