Subject: [Bmcu] Memorial Weekend Tour 2013

From: Eugene Jaroch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 19:55:41 -0700

--===============1642957164==
	boundary="_bca34fb6-27e3-490e-949f-81aaa3838efe_"

--_bca34fb6-27e3-490e-949f-81aaa3838efe_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Merry Members=2C
At the End of Season dinner this Saturday evening we have one item to discu=
ss and that is our Memorial Tour for 2013.  We normally decide this on the =
planning pot luck in February but by that date finding lodging is next to i=
mpossible and after planning one to Capitol Reef I don't know how we do it.=
  I come from the same Glendale area in LA as the manager of the hotel near=
 there so that may have helped.  So this time we want to work with this six=
 month lead time instead of three. =20
So bring your ideas for an overnight destination using a gauge of 300 miles=
 or so one way=2C that seems to be comfy for us and our precious cars.  Got=
 a favorite spot that may work?.. let's hear about it.  I'm going to strike=
 a 300 mi. arc on a map and see what I come up with.  You look too and see =
what's interesting.
See you there=2C
Paul=2C Membership [email-masked]   		 	   		  =

--_bca34fb6-27e3-490e-949f-81aaa3838efe_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>
Merry Members=2C<div><br></div><div>At the End of Season dinner this Saturd=
ay evening we have one item to discuss and that is our Memorial Tour for 20=
13. &nbsp=3BWe normally decide this on the planning pot luck in February bu=
t by that date finding lodging is next to impossible and after planning one=
 to Capitol Reef I don't know how we do it. &nbsp=3BI come from the same Gl=
endale area in LA as the manager of the hotel near there so that may have h=
elped. &nbsp=3BSo this time we want to work with this six month lead time i=
nstead of three. &nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>So bring your ideas for =
an overnight destination using a gauge of 300 miles or so one way=2C that s=
eems to be comfy for us and our precious cars. &nbsp=3BGot a favorite spot =
that may work?.. let's hear about it. &nbsp=3BI'm going to strike a 300 mi.=
 arc on a map and see what I come up with. &nbsp=3BYou look too and see wha=
t's interesting.</div><div><br></div><div>See you there=2C</div><div><br></=
div><div>Paul=2C Membership BMCU</div><div>[email-masked] &nbsp=3B</div> 	=
	 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_bca34fb6-27e3-490e-949f-81aaa3838efe_--

--===============1642957164==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1642957164==--