Subject: [Bmcu] Veterans day

From: "Edwin Petersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:04:00 -0700

There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day at the
local McDonalds; so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in with
them.  Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow at the
gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before daybreak.  It is a
thrill to hear the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and feel
the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen.  Each shift
of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM increase.  I
am not too sure that life can get any better than this........

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:08:36 -0700

--===============1576310467==
	boundary="--_com.android.email_811357883972100_alt"

----_com.android.email_811357883972100_alt
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_811357883972100_alt
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_811357883972100_alt--

--===============1576310467==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1576310467==--