Subject: [Bmcu] Sunday Brunch at the hilton

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:51:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1703207649==
	boundary="----=_Part_537213_1862512868.1350831103790"

------=_Part_537213_1862512868.1350831103790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hilton Garden Inn Brunch =E2=80=94=20

Is this still on going=C2=A0=C2=A0 Have not seen any thing on it ?
------=_Part_537213_1862512868.1350831103790
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: #000000'><P><BR><S=
TRONG>Hilton Garden Inn Brunch</STRONG> =E2=80=94 </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Is this still on going&nbsp;&nbsp; Have not seen any thing on it ?</P></=
div></body></html>
------=_Part_537213_1862512868.1350831103790--

--===============1703207649==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1703207649==--