Subject: [Autojumble] panasport/minilite

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:52:23 -0800 (PST)

--===============0428061823==

--708812334-1839184545-1361411543=:94059
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Just curious about whether anyone has a set of panasport/minilite wheels to=
 sell.=A0 I'm also interested in any look alike or replica wheels that look=
 like the panasport style.=0A=0Athanks=0Agary n.=0A
--708812334-1839184545-1361411543=:94059
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ti=
mes new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:14pt"><div>Just curious abo=
ut whether anyone has a set of panasport/minilite wheels to sell.&nbsp; I'm=
 also interested in any look alike or replica wheels that look like the pan=
asport style.</div><div><br></div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-s=
ize: 18.6667px; font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; backgrou=
nd-color: transparent; font-style: normal;">thanks</div><div style=3D"color=
: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 18.6667px; font-family: times new roman,new york=
,times,serif; background-color: transparent; font-style: normal;">gary n.<b=
r></div></div></body></html>
--708812334-1839184545-1361411543=:94059--

--===============0428061823==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0428061823==--