Subject: [Alpines] Lot of Alpine parts for sale!

From: Kevin Meek via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:20:26 +0000 (UTC)

I apologize in advance if this is not an appropriate post; having sold my
Alpine some time ago I'm no longer in the loop.B  I am clearing out all of the
Alpine parts that I collected over the years and figured this list might be a
good place to find a home for them.B  I don't have the time to itemize or dig
through it all; what I'd like is for someone to come and make me an offer on
the whole lot and take it all away ;-)
Highlights of the lot are a lightly used Holbay cylinder head and an intake
manifold for dual side-draft Weber carbs.B  Please contact me if you are
interested in adding a whole bunch of Alpine parts to your current collection,
thanks!
Link to pictures of parts: Alpine Parts

| B  |
| B  |  | B  | B  | B  | B  | B  |
| Alpine Parts |
|  |
| View on www.flickr.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| B  |

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Kevin Meek via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 17:00:54 +0000 (UTC)

Let's try this: paste flic.kr/s/aHskmPsPjj into your browser for pics.B  And
like an idiot I left off my location, which is Santa Cruz, California.

   > On Nov 4, 2015, at 10:20 AM, Kevin Meek via Alpines
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Alpine some time ago I'm no longer in the loop.BB  I am clearing out all of
the
> good place to find a home for them.BB  I don't have the time to itemize or
dig
> manifold for dual side-draft Weber carbs.BB  Please contact me if you are
> | BB  |
> | BB  |B  | BB  | BB  | BB  | BB  | BB  |
> | Alpine Parts |
> |B  |
> |B  |
> | BB  |
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]