Subject: [Alpines] Sunbeam Alpine Magazine Collection For Sale

From: Steve Sage via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:17:34 -0700

Hello Alpines:
I hope this is an appropriate place for this. In case anyone is 
interested, I have forty plus issues of the original (?..I'm guessing) 
Sunbeam Alpine magazine done by Ruth Bash in the 70's and early 80's. 
I'm moving and have to downsize so they're for sale. They're typically 
10-12 double sided pages each.

I've owned a bunch of Series 4 and 5 Alpines, and a couple of Tigers, in 
my short Sunbeaming stint, but am currently Sunbeamless.

They are not glossy modern magazines but are kind of cheaply produced. 
However, there are great articles, funny and serious Alpine stories, 
pictures, tech tips, event reports, Alpine humor and really, really low 
priced Alpines for sale sometimes. You'll need to invent a time machine 
to fly back to buy one of them though.

I'm figuring the first $40 plus shipping cost offer would do it. Paypal 
payment would be preferred.

Steve Sage
Sahuarita, Arizona

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Steve Sage via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:03:23 -0700

Hello Team:
The magazines have been sold to someone on the list.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

On 10/27/2015 4:17 PM, Steve Sage via Alpines wrote:
> I've owned a bunch of Series 4 and 5 Alpines, and a couple of Tigers, 
> in my short Sunbeaming stint, but am currently Sunbeamless.
>
> pictures, tech tips, event reports, Alpine humor and really, really 
> low priced Alpines for sale sometimes. You'll need to invent a time 
> machine to fly back to buy one of them though.
>
> I'm figuring the first $40 plus shipping cost offer would do it. 
> Paypal payment would be preferred.
>
> Steve Sage
> Sahuarita, Arizona
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]