Subject: [Alpines] LED headlights

From: Barry Hayes via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:15:11 -0700

Does anyone know of drop-in or easily modified LED headlights for the
Series V?

-- 
I write about stuff here:
http://barrystuff.wordpress.com/

bhayes yat cs dot stanford dot edu is what you should put in your contact
files -- it'll forward to me no matter where I move

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jim Stone via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:24:01 +0100

I have not personally used them, but you might find this discussion helpful:
http://teae.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3059

> On Sep 24, 2015, at 10:15 PM, Barry Hayes via Alpines
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]