Subject: Re: [Alpines] TEST message is successful - Woo Hoo!!

From: Chris Engle via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:51:29 -0600

looks like it.....
  ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:37 PM
  Subject: [Alpines] TEST message is successful - Woo Hoo!!

  Confirming the Alpine list works

  Wayne

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<http://www.team.net/archive>
  Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]<http://auto
x.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]>

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Alpines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:32:02 -0600

> Confirming the Alpine list works

Yep, back on the air. There are still a few broken lists, but those haven't had traffic for many months,
I may just delete them.

mjb.