Subject: Re: [Alpines] How do you get a Sunbeam in an elevator......

From: "Wiencek, Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:03:12 +0000

All that work then they cut in half???????

Does anyone know where the rims are from?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591601830905645&set=a.571039489628546
.1073741835.102760763123090&type=3&theater

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jeff Howarth
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:56 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Alpines] How do you get a Sunbeam in an elevator......

Guys,

I thought you might like ot see the ingenious exploits of a Sunbean restorer
in Malaysia

Dharma has done several cars, but this one is different.

Built to go in a bar on the third floor, so how do you get it there if it
doesnt fit in the lift and you don't own a Sikorsky Sky Crane..............
https://www.facebook.com/krishnanautocraftservices#!/photo.php?fbid=578890185
510143&set=a.333237933408704.75715.102760763123090&type=1&theater

Look up Krishnan  Autocraft on facebook if the link fails to work

If anyone is going to Kuala Lumpur, its got to be worth a visit  and a beer
there !
(No, I havent been)

Pretty good result from where he started.

Jeff
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive