Subject: Re: [Alpines] Hillclimb

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 04:46:31 -0400 (EDT)

Yes got to drive the F1 and the Sunbeam, several times.

Jules.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Mohr <[email-masked]>
To: jacranwell <[email-masked]>; alpines <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 23:01
Subject: RE: [Alpines] Hillclimb

Very nice Jules,
I'm confused. Did you also drive the F1? In any case fun to watch and I'll bet
it was a blast to drive.

I think the last couple letters got dropped from the link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/NSomper/ShereHillClimb?authkey=Gv1sRgCP-llpzLsrL
xaQ

Thanks,
Bill

-------- Original message --------
From: [email-masked]
Date: 09/09/2013  9:25 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Alpines] Hillclimb

Just had the most amazing day at a hillclimb in my SIII.

Got a respectable time of 50 secs, which is apparently good for the course,
then soundly beat it in a Vanwall F1 car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzF9AKK6Sdo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVIZddpvTgU

https://picasaweb.google.com/NSomper/ShereHillClimb?authkey=Gv1sRgCP-llpzLsrL
xaQ

Enjoy,

Jules.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/alpines/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive