Subject: [Alpines] Rootes Review, Eric, and dates

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:39:08 -0400

I want to thank Eric Gibeaut for the fine article and photos of the
Sunbeam Invasion in April.I especially liked the photo of the Alpine
Ser. 3 in what looked like Seacrest Green, white hardtop, and white wire
wheels, lovely car.

I'd also like to put out a few dates to remember.

June 20-23 is the next west coast United in Big Bear,
California(southern CA). Come up for the day if you're in the San Diego
or Los Angeles areas. Contact David Wilson at
[email-masked] for United information, and call the hotel (Best
Western Plus Big Bear
Chateau - 909-866-6666) to inquire about accomdations there or
elsewhere.

 SUNI 6 is scheduled for 2014 in Colorado Springs,CO June 30 through
July 4. Headquarters is the Colorado Springs Marriott. For information,
go to www.sunivi.com or call Max Pahmeier at 206-660-8034

The 2013 TEAE United is in St. Michaels, Maryland from October 10
through the 13th. For information, contact Joe Parlanti at 410-599-5475
or  [email-masked]

The TEAE United for 2014 will be held at Boyne Mountain, Michigan which
is a golf and skiing resort. It will be in September of next year. Stay
tuned for later news about this United.
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive