Subject: [Alpines] Tigers East / Alpines East United XXXII

From: "Veloce Solutions" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 10:46:19 -0400

Alpine Owners,

On behalf of Tigers East / Alpines East I would like to invite you to United
XXXII to be held in St. Michaels, Md. October 10-13. This year, we're
celebrating "60 Years of the Alpine" and would like to have as many Alpines
attend as possible. We've planned a very nice event that will offer a great
mix of sightseeing, concours, tech sessions, food and driving competition.
St. Michael's is a bayside community on Maryland's Eastern Shore and our
host hotel will work nicely for the event. This event is open to all Sunbeam
and Routes Group enthusiasts and you do not need to be a member of the club
to join us. We're expecting a great turnout based on early interest which
will make this event a memorable one. Tim Suddard, publisher of Classic
Motorsports and Grassroots Motorsports will be a special guest with his
Sunbeam. Here is a link to more information and registration:

http://www.rootesamerica.org/

Feel free to contact me directly for any questions. We look forward to
seeing you in October!

Best Regards,

Joe (Event organizer)

1966 Tiger Mk1a B382000026

Veloce_Logo_sm

Joseph V. Parlanti
16048 Copen Meadow Dr
North Potomac, Md. 20878
Cell - 410-599-5475

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive