Subject: [6pack] Carb Story

From: Yahoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 16:47:06 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0286536492930954894==
	boundary="----=_Part_2272355_1869901122.1682182026022"

------=_Part_2272355_1869901122.1682182026022
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I live a very long way from our brit car suppliers and shipping to Canada i=
s expensive=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0I bring in lots of just in case I need it pa=
rts=C2=A0 =C2=A0Cheers.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_2272355_1869901122.1682182026022
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I live a very long way from our brit car suppliers and shipping to Canada is expensive&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I bring in lots of just in case I need it parts&nbsp; &nbsp;Cheers.<br><br><div id="ymail_android_signature"><a id="ymail_android_signature_link" href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature">Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div>
------=_Part_2272355_1869901122.1682182026022--

--===============0286536492930954894==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============0286536492930954894==--