Subject: [6pack] TR6 dimmer ("master lighting switch")

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 21:47:51 -0500

My headlight dimmer (late '74 TR6) has ceased to function, and removal 
reveals that the DPO did a number on it. I'd like to replace it. TRF 
shows three different part numbers - but none for post-CF1 commission 
numbers (the three are shown as "up to CC75000", "CC75000 up to CF1", 
and "RHS models". Moss lists one (635-665, Spitfire 1969-76, TR6 
1973-76) but it's shown as 'backorder'.

I may actually have one somewhere in my extensive stash - of unknown 
condition.

Any other sources?

For now I may just bypass the dimmer so that I can have lights (don't 
drive it much at night, but I don't want to be out and not have the 
option for them).

thanks
  Lee
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack