Subject: [6pack] Urethane suspension bushings.

From: Glenn Franco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:33:34 -0400

--===============5910742880635176375==

--000000000000e022b805f82401c0

I have been using these urethane bushings for years now.
I replace any rubber suspension bushings with urethane regardless of the
vehicle line.
Use a little silicone grease during installation.
The rubber ones are so soft they seem to disintegrate in your hands.
You might want to try British Parts Northwest ( No Tax) cheaper prices.

Glenn
71 TR6 restored Sold
74 TR6 Restored
1968 TR250 undergoing restoration Chassis and Drivetrain complete
1973 BMW E10 Restored Dual Webers 5 Speed Conversion
2000 Mazda Miata For Sale 66k mi never seen winter has been in central
Florida for last 8 years.
88 Suzuki Samurai

--000000000000e022b805f82401c0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I have been using these urethane bushings for years n=
ow.</div><div>I replace any rubber suspension bushings with urethane regard=
less of the vehicle line.<br></div><div>Use a little silicone grease during=
 installation.</div><div>The rubber ones are so soft they seem to disintegr=
ate in your hands.</div><div>You might want to try British Parts Northwest =
( No Tax) cheaper prices.</div><div><br></div><div>Glenn</div><div>71 TR6 r=
estored Sold</div><div>74 TR6 Restored</div><div>1968 TR250 undergoing rest=
oration Chassis and Drivetrain complete</div><div>1973 BMW E10 Restored Dua=
l Webers 5 Speed Conversion</div><div>2000 Mazda Miata For Sale 66k mi neve=
r seen winter has been in central Florida for last 8 years.</div><div>88 Su=
zuki Samurai=C2=A0 <br></div></div>

--000000000000e022b805f82401c0--

--===============5910742880635176375==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============5910742880635176375==--