Subject: [6pack] difference in front vs. rear wheel studs (TR6)?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 14:55:12 -0500

I'm moving from wires back to disk wheels. I've removed the shortened 
studs from the hubs, and have new rear studs. I do not currently have 
the front studs - but I have plenty of the ones for the rear. How 
different are these - i.e. can I use the extra rear studs up front? I 
can't find dimensions on these anywhere.

Thanks!
  Lee
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 15:19:32 -0500

So - I've answered my own question! -

The rear studs are too long to make it past the front hub assembly and 
into the hole from behind.
So, I'll either shorten them or just buy the front studs.

  Lee

[email-masked]