Subject: [6pack] TR250 Steering Wheel

From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 08:57:28 -0500

--===============2025645484109938059==

--00000000000066ec4005dc9dad3a

I have an extra TR250 steering wheel that I would like to offer here before
e-baying it.  The spoke cover is in very good shape but needs a vinyl paint
spray, the leather cover on the wheel is toast.  If interested let me know,
will send pics.

Greg Lemon
TR250

--00000000000066ec4005dc9dad3a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have an extra TR250 steering wheel that I would like to=
 offer here before e-baying it.=C2=A0 The spoke cover is in very good shape=
 but needs a vinyl paint spray, the leather cover on the wheel is toast.=C2=
=A0 If interested let me know, will send pics.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><=
div dir=3D"auto">Greg Lemon</div><div dir=3D"auto">TR250</div></div>

--00000000000066ec4005dc9dad3a--

--===============2025645484109938059==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2025645484109938059==--