Subject: [6pack] Fwd:

From: rmf3860 rmf3860 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:31:39 -0400

--===============0972261811520694953==

--0000000000009d8cb505dc9fd5c2

--0000000000009d8cb405dc9fd5c1

Robert,
Attached is the instruction sheet that accompanied my replacement
accelerator linkage purchased from Goodparts. It's made of improved
components, but the linkage adjustment points are the same. Hope this helps.
Bob

--0000000000009d8cb405dc9fd5c1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div><div>Robert,</div><div>Attached is the inst=
ruction sheet that accompanied my replacement accelerator linkage purchased=
 from Goodparts. It&#39;s made of improved components, but the linkage adju=
stment points are the same. Hope this helps.</div><div>Bob<br></div><div><d=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr"><br></div><b=
r><br><div><img src=3D"cid:18028e71cba23cbdca41" style=3D"width:812px;max-w=
idth:100%"></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000009d8cb405dc9fd5c1--

--0000000000009d8cb505dc9fd5c2
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG-1118.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <18028e71cba23cbdca41>

--0000000000009d8cb505dc9fd5c2--

--===============0972261811520694953==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============0972261811520694953==--