Subject: [6pack] Pilot Bushing

From: rmf3860 rmf3860 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 16:47:54 -0400

--===============1004702386511468160==

--00000000000026010705cf83f298

Fellow Sixers:

The pilot bushing that came with my LUK clutch kit (19-030) is too big. The
crank opening on my '75  is.69" and this is 1". Inside diameter fits the
trans output shaft perfectly.

Any ideas? Have the correct one for sale?

Thank you.
Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, VA

--00000000000026010705cf83f298
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Fellow Sixers:</div><div><br></div><div>The pilot bus=
hing that came with my LUK clutch kit (19-030) is too big. The crank openin=
g on my &#39;75=C2=A0 is.69&quot; and this is 1&quot;. Inside diameter fits=
 the trans output shaft perfectly.</div><div><br></div><div>Any ideas? Have=
 the correct one for sale?<br></div><div><br></div><div>Thank you.</div><di=
v>Bob Fabie</div><div>Fredericksburg, VA<br></div></div>

--00000000000026010705cf83f298--

--===============1004702386511468160==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============1004702386511468160==--