Subject: Re: [6pack] Show Wheels and Tires

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:28:25 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2850527587953894565==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04B6_01D786E9.DFEB22F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04B6_01D786E9.DFEB22F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I should add that these tires are like 50 years old and should not be driven
on. Just for show!!

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 3:27 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Show Wheels and Tires

I have a set of NOS wheels, tires, trim Rings and Lug nuts I was able to put
together years ago for a car I was restoring. The lug nuts are not all NOS.
I was only able to get 6 NOS ones even back then. They are included as well
as a full set of repro ones. Much of this was sent in from England back when
some people could still chase it down.

------=_NextPart_000_04B6_01D786E9.DFEB22F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I should add that these tires =
are like 50 years old and should not be driven on. Just for =
show!!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> [email-masked] =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, August 1, 2021 3:27 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Show Wheels and =
Tires<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a set =
of NOS wheels, tires, trim Rings and Lug nuts I was able to put together =
years ago for a car I was restoring. The lug nuts are not all NOS. I was =
only able to get 6 NOS ones even back then. They are included as well as =
a full set of repro ones. Much of this was sent in from England back =
when some people could still chase it down.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_04B6_01D786E9.DFEB22F0--

--===============2850527587953894565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2850527587953894565==--