Subject: [6pack] OIl Dipstick TUBE Needed

From: rmf3860 rmf3860 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 17:22:44 -0400

--===============4269416776459976716==

--00000000000027035b05c6167251

Hello All,

When I tore down the engine for a rebuild, I punched out the dipstick tube
and *assumed* replacements were available. Since it was distorted in the
process, I tossed it (dumb).  None of the vendors carry it so I'm stuck.

If anyone has one that I could purchase, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, VA

--00000000000027035b05c6167251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hello All,</div><div><br></div><div>When I tore down =
the engine for a rebuild, I punched out the dipstick tube and <i>assumed</i=
> replacements were available. Since it was distorted in the process, I tos=
sed it (dumb).=C2=A0 None of the vendors carry it so I&#39;m stuck.</div><d=
iv><br></div><div>If anyone has one that I could purchase, it would be much=
 appreciated.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you.</div><div>Bob Fabie</div>=
<div>Fredericksburg, VA<br></div></div>

--00000000000027035b05c6167251--

--===============4269416776459976716==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4269416776459976716==--