Subject: [6pack] Red Line Tires

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:14:28 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8714882763658938487==
	boundary="----=_Part_663872_428888804.1627654468036"

------=_Part_663872_428888804.1627654468036
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone know it the company in SC is still putting red lines on tires and if so what is their name?
Thanks,
James
------=_Part_663872_428888804.1627654468036
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Does anyone know it the company in SC is still putting red lines on tires and if so what is their name?<span></span>
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Thanks,</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>James</div>
</div>

------=_Part_663872_428888804.1627654468036--

--===============8714882763658938487==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8714882763658938487==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:34:31 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6268682427658768443==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0026_01D78550.030B7780"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D78550.030B7780
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Diamondback tires and yes, they are still in business. I ordered a set =
of four recently and they cost less than (and were much better than) =
Coker.

=20

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

=20

From: 6pack <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 10:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [6pack] Red Line Tires

=20

Does anyone know it the company in SC is still putting red lines on =
tires and if so what is their name?=20

=20

Thanks,

=20

James

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D78550.030B7780
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Diamondback =
tires and yes, they are still in business. I ordered a set of four =
recently and they cost less than (and were much better than) =
Coker.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'>Jackson, Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> 6pack =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, July 30, 2021 10:14 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [6pack] Red =
Line Tires<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Does anyone =
know it the company in SC is still putting red lines on tires and if so =
what is their name? <o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Thanks,<o:p></o=
:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>James<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D78550.030B7780--

--===============6268682427658768443==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6268682427658768443==--