Subject: [6pack] Too much time on my hands

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 11:52:06 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4086374781963424216==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0064_01D73DB7.3FB62490"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D73DB7.3FB62490
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's a cold and rainy day here in Michigan - very Irish.  Killing time
looking at various cars and came across this 250:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203348631355?hash=item2f5885df3b%3Ag%3A1pgAAOSw4j1g
dxoh
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/203348631355?hash=item2f5885df3b%3Ag%3A1pgAAOSw4j1
gdxoh&LH_ItemCondition=3000%7C1000%7C2500>
&LH_ItemCondition=3000%7C1000%7C2500

Looks like a TR4 hood/bonnet and 4A grille with no appropriate badges on the
trunk/boot either.  No stripe.  But the seats look to be correct for a 250.
Is that dash correct?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D73DB7.3FB62490
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>It&#8217;s a cold and =
rainy day here in Michigan &#8211; very Irish.&nbsp; Killing time =
looking at various cars and came across this =
250:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'><a =
href=3D"https://www.ebay.com/itm/203348631355?hash=3Ditem2f5885df3b%3Ag%3=
A1pgAAOSw4j1gdxoh&amp;LH_ItemCondition=3D3000%7C1000%7C2500">https://www.=
ebay.com/itm/203348631355?hash=3Ditem2f5885df3b%3Ag%3A1pgAAOSw4j1gdxoh&am=
p;LH_ItemCondition=3D3000%7C1000%7C2500</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Looks like a TR4 =
hood/bonnet and 4A grille with no appropriate badges on the trunk/boot =
either.&nbsp; No stripe.&nbsp; But the seats look to be correct for a =
250. Is that dash correct?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D73DB7.3FB62490--

--===============4086374781963424216==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4086374781963424216==--