zmagnette

[Zmagnette] Brake light switch <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.aut

To: zmagnette@autox.team.net
Subject: [Zmagnette] Brake light switch <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: Rodger Shaver <gopherdad@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:39:49 -0500 (EST)
--===============0588333160==
 boundary="--------MB_8D0D93EF5BF7C93_11F4_8A8B4_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D0D93EF5BF7C93_11F4_8A8B4_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com

I have not put fluid in my brake hydraulics yet.  When I turn on the key th=
e rear brake lights come on, this happened both before and now, after, I pu=
t in a new wiring harness.  Is my brake switch bad?  Is the brake light swi=
tch the same as on an MGA? =20

----------MB_8D0D93EF5BF7C93_11F4_8A8B4_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com

et.&nbsp; When I turn on the key the rear brake lights come on, this happen=
ed both before and now, after, I put in&nbsp;a new wiring harness.&nbsp; Is=
 my brake switch bad?&nbsp; Is the brake light switch the same as on&nbsp;a=

 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_96c82cd0-9f0b-4a51-bdc6-83db95a1389a -->

----------MB_8D0D93EF5BF7C93_11F4_8A8B4_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com--