zmagnette

[Zmagnette] Magnette for sale in Oregon <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmag

To: zmagnette@autox.team.net
Subject: [Zmagnette] Magnette for sale in Oregon <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Edward Collins,Jr." <ed3paula@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:50:37 -0500 (EST)
--===============2049049152==
 boundary="--------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com

I talked to Tyler today on the phone about the Varatone  that is for sale o=
n Craig's List. I was inquiring about on behalf of friend that is looking f=
or one that is a good candidate for restoration. =20

Tyler said the two people had expressed interest and were coming to see the=
 car. He thought to one or both of them might be members of our group.=20

If any one does cheek out the car and decides to pass on it please get ahol=
d of me and fill me in on it's strengths and weaknesses so that my friend c=
an decide if he wants to pursue it further.

Ed

Edward Collins,Jr.
ed3paula@aol.com

----------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com

 transparent;">I talked to Tyler today on the phone about the Varatone&nbsp=
; that is for sale on Craig's List. I was inquiring about on behalf of frie=
nd that is looking for one that is a good candidate for restoration.&nbsp; =

e the car. He thought to one or both of them might be members of our group.=

 ahold of me and fill me in on it's strengths and weaknesses so that my fri=
end can decide if he wants to pursue it further.</div>

ed3paula@aol.com<br>
----------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com--