wpta

Re: [WPTA] Impromptu Sunday Run to North Country Brewing

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Impromptu Sunday Run to North Country Brewing
From: Tim Prell via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:26:23 -0400
Cc: PatAndKrn@yahoo.com

--000000000000444f140617273f67

There are 2 takers so far and we're planning to meet at the Evans City Ace
Hardware (123 E Main St Evans City) at 1 pm, then take some back roads to
North Country Brewing. If you are interested in meeting for lunch, we
should be there around 1:45 pm +/-.

Hope everyone at least gets a car out to exercise it while we have a good
day!

Tim

On Sat, Apr 27, 2024 at 11:36=E2=80=AFAM Tim Prell <tjprell@gmail.com> wrot=
e:

> It looks like decent weather on Sunday and I'm looking for anyone
> interested in a run to North Country Brewing from the Mars/Cranberry area
> around noon or 1 pm for lunch.  In a past year I met up with Pat Davis an=
> Mark Bullock for the same and we drove the back roads around Slippery Roc=
> afterward.
>
> I'm in Mars and plan to go in any case but thought it would be fun to for=
> an impromptu run as the weather seems to be improving. I'll look for any
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

--000000000000444f140617273f67

t the Evans City Ace Hardware (123 E Main St Evans City) at 1 pm, then take=
 some back roads to North Country Brewing. If you are=C2=A0interested in me=
eting for lunch, we should be there around 1:45 pm=C2=A0<a class=3D"gmail_p=
at least gets a car out to exercise it while we have a good day!</div><div>=
r 27, 2024 at 11:36=E2=80=AFAM Tim Prell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tjprell@gmai=
_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204=
,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">It looks like decent weather on Su=
nday and I&#39;m looking for anyone interested in a run to North Country Br=
ewing from the Mars/Cranberry area around noon or 1 pm for lunch.=C2=A0 In =
a past=C2=A0year I met up with Pat Davis and Mark Bullock for the same and =
I&#39;m in Mars and plan to go in any case but thought it would be fun to f=
orm an impromptu run as the weather seems to be improving. I&#39;ll look fo=

--000000000000444f140617273f67--

--===============3384333453234901695==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org