wpta

[WPTA] Looking for drivers for Saturday

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Looking for drivers for Saturday
From: Tim Prell via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 13:17:12 -0400

--000000000000f11bc805f8c232f2

Let me know if anyone in the club is interested in getting their British
car out on Saturday and driving up to North Country Brew Pub in Slippery
Rock for lunch. I'm flexible for meeting near Cranberry or just meeting up
at the brew pub.

Want to take advantage of every dry day even if the top is up!

Tim
434-964-8370

--000000000000f11bc805f8c232f2

 their British car out on Saturday and driving up to North Country Brew Pub=
 in Slippery Rock for lunch. I&#39;m flexible for meeting near Cranberry or=

--000000000000f11bc805f8c232f2--

--===============3204574047159213220==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org