vtr

Re: [VTR] Test Email to VTR chapters

To: StagByTriumph@tscusa.org
Subject: Re: [VTR] Test Email to VTR chapters
From: Wayne M Simpson <StagHunter@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 20:50:11 -0500
Glenn A. Merrell wrote:
> Greetings all,
> I know this list has not been used for a while, but Mark has given it a
> kick start.

It sparks to life every now and again.

> So are the various chapters from VTR still listening to this email digest??

You don't need to be a chapter to subscribe. No one asked me, though I
am the liaison for the Positive Earth Driver's Club (of Central NJ)

Wayne Simpson                                    StagHunter@comcast.net
   1973 Triumph Stag #LE 21416 U
      Carmine Red, Saddle Tan
   1980 Triumph TR7 TPVDJ8AT202532
      Inca Yellow, Golden Tan Check         Lover of Triumph's 3 bastard
Brick Township, NJ                               sons: TR7 - TR8 - STAG

http://www.vtr.org

Vtr@autox.team.net