vtr

Re: Help for Prospective New TR Owner

To: Murry Mercier <trsixer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Help for Prospective New TR Owner
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:29:24 -0400 ()
Cc: VTR Chapters and Zones <vtr-chapters@autox.team.net>, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Murry, by this reply I'm copying the VTR and VTR Chapters and Zones e-mail
lists. I know several VTR members in Florida, but I'm not sure how close
any of them is to Orlando. But with five strong Triumph Clubs/VTR Chapters
in Florida, chances are someone there is close enough and willing to look
at the car.

How about it, Floridians (sorry to bother the rest of you, but I think you
understand!)? Can anyone help Murry and Dave? Please reply to Murry
Mercier <trsixer@yahoo.com>, and thanks in advance for your help!

--Andy

=====