vtr

TR6 restoration

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 restoration
From: mefoster <mefoster@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:07:55 -0600
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hi

I'm considering buying a TR6 and restoring it to something reasonably
approaching
mint condition. That's my fantasy anyway. I have looked at half a dozen
TR6s in the
area where I live (Dallas Tx). They all seem to be mechanically sound
but they are
all in various stages of exterior and interior decomposition. Rather
than just having
some bondo and paint slapped on, I would prefer to find a reputable body
shop that
specializes in quality restoration work. Does any of this sound familiar
to anyone?

I would appreciate recommendations for a body shop in this area that
fits the above
description. I would also be interested in hearing other peoples
experiences undertaking similar projects and/or their advice for the
blissfully ignorant.

Marvin