vtr

RE: Haynes Manuals for the TR6

To: "'Jim Hill'" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, "'Triumphs Mail List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Vintage Triumph Register (VTR)'" <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Haynes Manuals for the TR6
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:52:21 -0600
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Jim,

I can't speak to the TR6 manuals... but with Haynes it seems that the
smaller the model year run.. the more accurate the information in the
manual.  The Spitfire 1962-1980 manual can be really vague... whereas my
Opel Manta ('70-'75) manual was spot on.. there weren't substantial changes
during that short a production run, so the Haynes writers didn't get
"confused".

Just my .02

Jim Gambony
Rusty Acres, TX