vtr

Triumph Anniversary Show

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Anniversary Show
From: "Richard S Augustine" <raugusti@shepards.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 10:24:28 MST
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Could someone provide me with some more detailed information on the Triumph
75th anniversary show on May 30, 31 (?).  We had already made plans to travel
to England for the 50th anniversary of the Morris Minor and I just found out
about the Triumph show.  I'm going to try to change our plans to arrive a
couple of days early to go to the TR bash but I need more info as to location,
hotels, transportation, etc.  Is there a web site for it?  Please reply
directly to me, as I'm on the digest.

Thanks,
Scott.

Scott Augustine, Colorado Springs, CO
raugusti@shepards.com
'70 Malibu Conv., '65 Malibu Conv., '61 'Vette
'59 TR-3A,'53 Morris Minor, '66 Amphicar, '74 VW Thing, etc. etc.