[Vintage-race] (no subject)

To: "Vintage Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] (no subject)
From: "Ralph Steinberg" <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:05:37 -0400
I want to thank everyone who came out to this year's PVGP/VRG Historic Races
at BeaveRun. And I really want to thank Mike & Nial for some nifty footage.

 I would like everyone to view this tape of Mike in the Charity rides
#6-IN-CAR VIDEO-Michael <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NioTloY98k>
Oritt-Elva-During Charity Rides

 Let me fill you in a bit - This is why we do this! The boy in the car is 14
years old and a non-verbal autistic child. His father told me he loves speed
and when he is happy he starts to rock. The happier he is the more he rocks!
He was recalling rock and rolling here!!

 Michael, thank you so much!

We also got this same boy into a safety car for the start of one of our
races - he loved it! Thanks to all of you for helping us bring some joy into
this families life and to further our charities which directly help people
like this.

 Thanks again and I hope to see everyone back next year and bring a friend!

 Ralph Steinberg

PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun