[Vintage-race] tulsa OK? anyone?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] tulsa OK? anyone?
From: "Kerry Stagmer" <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:07:51 -0400
Anyone out there in the Tulsa, OK area?

I'm starting to worry about some Jaguar XKE parts(full front suspension) I
purchased (and paid for) from a dealer out there. Company seems legit, just
super slow on getting this to happen.

If I can't get a fedex # from him in a couple days it would be nice to have
someone 'drop by' and eyeball my bits!  Its been a month now since the
auction but we have been in occasional contact, he is very hard to reach.

I do have lots of friends in Tulsa, but none are car guys.

Thanks
Kerry Stagmer