[Vintage-race] Sedan racing coming back

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Sedan racing coming back
From: Les Cannaday <z432@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:29:54 -0800 (PST)
Well since the list has been kinda quiet I thought that I would let those of
you who race Vintage sedans B-sedan C-Sedan or D-sedan or have a under 2.5
Trans-Am car that would like to race with us we have gotten the VSRG(Vintage
Sedan Racers Group) back up and going and for now even though the main focus
will be the west coast events you are invited to join the group at www.VSRG.org
or you can still reach the new site at www.Bsedan.com
  and we have people all over the country signing up again we hope to be able
to support the rest of the US if enough guys get together in their respective
areas to form race groups and report back to us. We may have some rather
serious sponsers coming on board in the near future. Several years back we had
a very serious race group and it was extremely competitive and fun we hope to
get it back with the emphasis on fun and we will be at Willow Springs on Mar8-9
and we may not have enough guys for our own run group we are assured that with
just 15-20 cars we will once again have our own group but with the short notice
we cannot promise this first event. Anyone wanting more info please visit the
above mentioned websites or feel free to call me or e-mail me.
  Thanks
  Les

Les Cannaday
Classic Datsun Motorsports