Spring Fling Speed Festival!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring Fling Speed Festival!
From: Dave Mapes <dmapes@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:31:39 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks,

A MoPar buddy of mine (Tim Herren, 310-538-8098 or email
Tim@AlltimeRacing.com) is putting on a little track day
out west, I have no financial interest in this, and only
WISH I could attend:

Spring Fling Speed Festival!
============================

Thursday May 3rd, 2007 at Willow Springs Raceway. This high
performance driving event is primarily for current production
Chrysler and Dodge cars, and Vintage MoPar muscle cars. Bring
a helmet and come join the excitement !!!

Come see some of these cars reaching speeds of over 140 on
the front 1/2 mile straightaway.

This will also be a spectator event, and is a cruise destination
for Spring Fling CPW attendees and club members. There will be a
free lunch time track tour where you can take your MoPar out on
the track. Passengers will be allowed during the tour.

Schedule (May 3):
- 8 am - 5 pm Gate hours

- Tech/Safety Inspection 0800-0830

- Mandatory driver's meeting at 0830....miss this and you're a
  spectator.  Safety is #1

- Classroom 0900

- High speed lapping 9:00-12:00 (subject to run group adjustments)

- Track tour 1200-1230

- High speed lapping 12:30-5:00 (subject to run group adjustments)

Cost & other details:
- This all day track event is $295. However if you regester prior to
  April 12th the price is $245. If you wish to register after the
  discount deadline for any reason please don't ask for the early
  discount.

- Please send check payable to:

  Tim Herren

  14750 Miller Ave
  Gardena, Ca, 90249

  or PayPal: therren_2000@yahoo.com

- For questions call Tim Herren at 310-538-8098 or email
  Tim at AlltimeRacing dot com (Tim@AlltimeRacing.com)

- Lots of track time, lots of clean laps

- Newbies welcome...we get you up to speed

- Street cars and Race cars welcome

- Professional Instruction included

- Technical support

- Friendly atmosphere, safe environment

- Race fuel: unleaded and leaded

- Snack bar, grille, wet bar.

- Tire Shop

- Non Chryler, Dodge, and Mopar muscle cars welcome on a limited basis.
  Please contact me first for availability.

- 1990 or newer Snell M or SA rated helmet required.

- Long sleeves & Long pants while driving...track rule

- No Passengers allowed during high speed lapping...track rule.

- Convertibles must have 4 point bars...track rule

All the Best!  Dave  ;^)
'66 Formula S Barracuda, CP "Light"(GoldFish), Gold - Go figgure
'66 Dodge Dart, CP "Light"/Vintage (Zebra), Heh! Guess!
'66 Formula S Barracuda, Vintage Resurection Project, Gold
'66 C code Mustang Coup, CP (Ol'Beastly), Red - NEDiv/WDCR Championship car
'97 Cherokee, Green, Nothing Special Until it Snows
'05 Subaru Impreza RS Wagon, HS, Silver - 2005 Subi Challenge DSP Winner
Lame Horse Racing, College Park, MD. http://users.erols.com/dmapes/