Things to Do

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Things to Do
From: "RICHARD HARDISON" <rlhardison@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:36:52 -0400
Having quit vintage racing earlier this year, I have started to focus on
several events in the automotive world that I would like to witness.

Two that come to mind at the top of the list are the Twenty-four Hours of
LeMans and Speed Week at Bonneville Salt Flats.

I don't know a great deal about either event, but think that being a spectator
(outsider) at either one would be rather disappointing.

Anyone have any thoughts on the subjects?  How hard would it be to get
involved at either event?  I suspect that there are thousands of us who would
like to be an "insider" at LeMans.  Correct?

Must be some people on this list who have some insight.

Richard