Re: ear radios

To: no_bozos@bellsouth.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, walt@boeninger.net
Subject: Re: ear radios
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:20:56 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/2006 8:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
no_bozos@bellsouth.net writes:

Not  exactly "Vintage" but a nice gesture.  However, isn't it simply  reducing
the "solution" to address the lowest common denominator?   Since SOME drivers
can't pay attention to the flags, we'll make them ALL  use radios?  (I know
I'm over-simplifying, but that's the direction  you're heading...)  I would
hope a more applicable solution would be  to address the "driver attitude" to
comply with the spirit of the  sport.

Ever the idealist...

*8o)

John A. Rollins,   Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region,  SCCA>>>>>

In a message dated 6/23/2006 8:07:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,