RE: Summit Point

To: "John.Desantis@inficon.com" <John.Desantis@inficon.com>,
Subject: RE: Summit Point
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:11:46 -0400
hmmm, all i hear is the wind blowing across a desolate open space and
tumble weeds  a-tumbling along......
honestly i think that certain track construction deadlines were not met in
time and this hurt the credibility and availability of the venue .   the
lack of availability caused an income loss to groups that were not able to
hold their events there.   that forced organisations to find other venues
with the uncertainty of when summit point would be available.   oh, i'm
positive there is much much more to this than my simplification here.
but i'm not a "politician", and i'm not involved in any of the decision
making processes that had to be made.  so it's my best effort in giving an
answer from my understanding of things i have heard.

chuck
"that darn orange saab"
93F  #251