VDCA Carolina Motorsports Park Test Day, Friday February 25th.

To: <vintage-race-digest@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VDCA Carolina Motorsports Park Test Day, Friday February 25th.
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:50:56 -0500
A couple of us are chomping at the bit to get out and we have the
opportunity to rent Carolina Motorsports Park, an hour south of Charlotte,
for the day before VDCA, www.vintagedrive.com ,has their first event of the
year for a measly $200.

Remember, HSR also has an event here too in September. Good practice time!

We'll divide groups (slow, faster and fastest) and we'll need the money UP
FRONT (if you don't come, you don't get it back). We need at least twenty
folks and we have about a dozen right now.

If you are interested, call or e-mail me NOW, we'll need the checks in the
next ten days.

Thanks, Peter Krause
www.krauseandengland.com