Re: re enclosed trailer, chuck did it!

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: re enclosed trailer, chuck did it!
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:39:26 -0600
Chuck:

I have been towing one of the 24' Haulmarks with the rounded edges since
93.  A couple of words of advice.

Watch the brakes closely and service them regularly.

Porch Paint is inexpensive and has lasted very well in our trailer with a
Ralt that leaks a lot of oil.

Be sure you have a spare (or 2) with you.  The size supplied with the
trailer is too small for 6K to 7K total weight.

We tow with a 97 Ford E350 with a V10 and the JC Whitney deflector on the
roof of the van makes a noticeable difference.  Also, about 1/2 MPG.

Take care.
Greg Scharnberg
71 Sonett III (for sale)