Re: Fiberglass and vintage????

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fiberglass and vintage????
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:43:59 -0500
Hi All,

The car in question is a current SCCA GP Datsun 1600. Don't know all the specs
on it such as weight and mods other than the obvious flares, fiberglass and
wide slick tires on (I believe) 15" wheels. This is more of a preliminary
inquiry to find out the order of magnitude of changes that would/might have to
be made to make the car vintage legal and to find out which org I should put
him in contact with for more specific information. Probably more the later.

Thanks for all the suggestion I have received so far.

Tom P
67 Datsun 2L

<snip>
It all depends on what kind of car, what period is it presently prepared for
and what series was it running in. When you ask questions like this you must
give some specific information.