15" diameter, '60 series tires for vintage racing.

To: "vintage" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 15" diameter, '60 series tires for vintage racing.
From: "Ted Rodgers" <rodgers356@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:22:03 -0800
I received the following message from a 912 racer who has been in touch with
the Trackside Performance folks about supplying the Yokohama A008
replacement.  This may be our best opportunity for tires, but you need to
contact him within the next week or ten days to express your interest.
Contact:  tsimmons@tracksideperformance.com.

Ted Rodgers

----

Troy Simmons from Trackside Performance asked me, "ok, how many sets will we
sell?"  I suggested I have people contact him directly with how many tires
they'd buy.  The deal is the tires will be the A008 replacement in 205/60-15
and/or 195/60-15 with DOT certification.  The tire price will be at or below
$150 each FOB Trackside Performance.  i.e plus frieght from Southern Cal.
Could you all get people to contact Troy directly at
tsimmons@tracksideperformance.com to tell him how many tires they are
prepared to order, if Trackside will supply them.  I've attached a copy of
exactly what Troy said.

thanks

johnt

Phil, could you pass this on to RMVR and Klubsport? thanks