RE: SVRA, HSR, VSCCA, PCA etc

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SVRA, HSR, VSCCA, PCA etc
From: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:35:03 -0700 (PDT)
You know what, Peter? That's pretty good - almost worth
remembering!

As I said in my reply on Cobra replicars etc - it's a bit
like religion - you can't prove that any particular deity
exists - you just have to believe - and accept that others
may believe differently. Or as the French say - everyone
has gout (chacun a son gout).

Derek

--- Peter Krause wrote:

I'm tired of seeing the same old tired cliches regarding
each group rehashed over and over again.

HSR, SVRA, VSCCA, PCA Club Racing; its all basically social
activity that revolves around racing (or rallying, or
concours, whatever)

Each group has a legitimate purpose and value for those who
attend their events. Many people attend more than one
because they find value in more than one.