Re: The Bog

To: "Larry Dent" <lwdent@fwi.com>, <JAshburne@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The Bog
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:07:12 -0400
ah , the infamous "international" incident!  followed my many consficated
cameras for evidence!   but ya left out how they put out the fire! (so i'm

chuck.
c'mon, before the bog parties it was burning down the darn bathroom then
after the fire crew would put it out with foam, the crazies would run , jump
and roll in the fire foam!