Re: 1963-66 SCCA Production Car Specs

To: mwinbigler@worldnet.att.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1963-66 SCCA Production Car Specs
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:53:02 EST
If anyone has a '63, '64 or '65 PCS, would you be willing to let us copy it?
We will pay for all postage and supply you with a complete extra copy.

That period is significant in that "65 was the last year that PCS listed all
the approved options with part numbers , etc. After that all makes and models
were allowed certain similar options and many special "racing only" items
were deleted from the individual sheets.

>From a Vintage Racing perspective we need to recognize this period as
legitimate and not now exclude cars that are properly prepared to those
year's specifications.

For some reason, those the PCS books from those years have dried up. SCCA
deoesn't have them. I have collected nearly all of the early years and later
years, but not those. SOVEREN has '62 and '67 on their website. SCCA has
reprints of '62, '67 and '72.

I have tried the Watkins Glen motorsports library to no avail.

I have gotten several on EBAY but have never seen these three years. I did
have a '65 and '65 at one time but threw them away about 1971 when I "quit
racing for good"!

Jack Woehrle
SVRA Technical Director