Re: nomex thread sources?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nomex thread sources?
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:36:34 EST
I got some at Northstar Motorsports in Barrington, IL.  Most race suit
sources can get it.

http://northstarmotorsports.com/

Good luck.

Rick Gurolnick

In a message dated 11/22/02 5:20:27 PM, cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< right now is not a good time for me to purchase a new driver'ssuit.  i'm
still loosing weight and my old suit is absolutly huge on me!  (talk about
unrestricted range of motion!)
i need to have it taken in to use for a while untill i'm down to the weight
that i can be properly fitted for a new suit.  this will need to be for
about a year as it looks right now.
my weight loss has been so drastic that up at the glen i had to gather up my
suit to get into the car and stuff some of it under the belts to keep it
from gathering up in front of me between the shoulder harnesses.   so where
can i purchase some "neutral" color thread to do this operation?  i remember
some reccomendations a while back but can not find the messages .

chuck
was 453lbs(suit was tight but fit!)
now 273lbs and around 60lbs to go!)........c.
*hey! the car can go faster!!!*  :)
(after you evict the passenger?)
(i'm not the driver...i'm just ballast!) >>