Transport to Coronado Speed Festival, Oct 11 - 13

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Transport to Coronado Speed Festival, Oct 11 - 13
From: Randy Peterson <randy@trafficassist.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:07:57 -0700
I will be traveling from Sears Point Raceway to the Coronado Speed Festival
in San Diego (October 11 - 13). I have available space in my transporter
for a couple of cars. If you are looking for transportation and / or
trackside support for your car, please call me.

I will also be going to the SCCA Vintage Race at Laguna Seca, October 25 -
27 and HSR - West at Phoenix, November 15 - 17.

Randy Peterson
(707) 996-8766.