WTB: top rails for interior door panels (early 911)

To: "911/993/996 digest" <911@rennlist.org>, "912 digest"
Subject: WTB: top rails for interior door panels (early 911)
From: "Thom Kuby" <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:18:26 -0700
All,
I'm looking for a pair of clean, uncracked, top rails for the early 911
interior door panels.
This intended application is a vintage race car; so all I really want
is"clean, and crackfree". HOWEVER, if you have ( or know of ) a pair of
early 911S top rails (the ones with the aluminum strip along the base); I
will at least consider those, as they are pretty neat looking...but I really
don't wish to spend a gazillion bux either way. Anyone? any ideas? leads?
etc? Please copy me offline with any responses.

Thanks for the time - I appreciate it.

Cheers
Thom Kuby
'68 911 CP vintage racer