Re: Digital CamCorders

To: carlynneracing@charter.net,
Subject: Re: Digital CamCorders
From: Tom and Sharon Shirley <baddogracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
 I just bought a Canon for $239 from Circuit City and used it, in conjunction
with a VS mount from Rivergate Race and Rally Prep, at VIR 3 weeks ago. It
worked great. The batteries lasted through the 1 hour enduro and the feature in
one day. Decent video too! No pop out screen, 200X digital zoom, just the
basics.
  carlynneracing@charter.net wrote: My 8+ year old (analog) cam corder, based
upon the video results of the last
two race weekends, has expressed a firm desire to be retired. I thought about
another analog machine, then the wife suggested getting a digital since they
are coming down in price. (Gosh...... well, gee........ OK HONEY, LETS GO
SHOPPING!!).

Tom and Sharon Shirley

http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/